Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

thats the thing im between the work emotion kiwami and the ccw classics its two different styles and prices so my friends and wife give me two different answers some say the work wheels becus of price and some tell me the ccws are nicer but everyone has them but i just love the look of the full posished wheels dutchmaster

@status3000 First off I gotta say that both those wheels look great. I can see why you're having a difficult time choosing. I feel like both wheels are popular, but, for me, there is something about the CCWs that pop. I think its the amount of dish the Classics have. Pretty dope if you ask me. Also maybe make your decision based on how much drop you have. Don't get me wrong, I like to see a lot of drop, but I think the CCWs look really good w/ A LOT of drop. Where the Works would still look good even if you're NOT kissing the asphalt. Again, just my opinion, but maybe something to think about.

yea im going to drop the car alote im already tucking my stocks and i would like to leave it at that height and your right the ccws do pop alote more then the work wheels only difference is the work wheels will give it a more classy look while the full polish is a attention grabber but nonetheless im trying to narrow it down before i pull the trigger and also the work emotions are the new deep concave look so it will get the car a more aggressive look lib625

@status3000 True, that deep concave does look good. But I'm leaning on the CCWs, and especially since you said you're tucking already. What color is your car?

i got a black si but the only thing that makes me not want them is how people love to steal things in miami

That explains it. Getting wider wheels/tires will limit how low you can go. The only way to go lower would be increasing the camber /-----\ of the wheels to keep them from hitting the fenders. Or shaving/rolling fenders.
I think your ride height looks good where it is.

Forgot to give everybody an update. Went for a wheel ailment a few weeks ago. Got the cambered a little less but could get the toe to 0 without rubbing the wheel against the inside of the coil over. Don't want to put on wheel spacers and don't want camber arms. So re installed my stock tires and stock wheels back on a few weeks ago that same day. Now the question is should I go any lower because there is more space around the tire and wheels since I'm running stock now?

Quick question for all the sedan owners. I just put my sportlines on and was wondering if anyone has had any issues droving the car in the winter. I'm in Canada and I'm actually surprised at just how low it sits also kind of concerned at snow build up and stuff in the wheel wells

evateqe5.jpg

Quick question for all the sedan owners. I just put my sportlines on and was wondering if anyone has had any issues droving the car in the winter. I'm in Canada and I'm actually surprised at just how low it sits also kind of concerned at snow build up and stuff in the wheel wells
Please tell me you're throwing snow tires on for the winter @DiogoDC :snow:

Back