Is there a F.S section for Canada.

The Market Place (for sale threads) are not sorted by region.
Thanks. Tbh that's stupid. Should have one for the states and for Canada that way I don't have a hundred guys from the states messaging me. I only wanna sell local shipping is too much of a Hassle.

Thanks. Tbh that's stupid. Should have one for the states and for Canada that way I don't have a hundred guys from the states messaging me. I only wanna sell local shipping is too much of a Hassle.

Just state that in post or put something in your title. Makes no sense to create a devoted section for the roughly two dozen members who have actively identified themselves as from Canada. Plus, some of us don't mind selling/buying cross-boarder. Separating them out could create hassles and potential lost sales as well.

tldr: Be explicit in your title or initial post.

Just state that in post or put something in your title. Makes no sense to create a devoted section for the roughly two dozen members who have actively identified themselves as from Canada. Plus, some of us don't mind selling/buying cross-boarder. Separating them out could create hassles and potential lost sales as well.

tldr: Be explicit in your title or initial post.
The other 9th gen site does. I think it's easier. But this will do.

been quite awhile since i have been able to go to square one
Nothing quite like losing your car and the parking lot it is in and then spending the rest of the day looking for the right parking lot
Was just working their the last 9 months doing the new addition to the north side of the mall. Lol

Back