Make it look purty!!

Welcome to the forum.

Purty you say? Well, everyone else seems to think you need to make it pink. I say just make it classy and non-ricey. OEM+ is they way to differentiate yourself from the usual crowd and to have a car that stands out in a good way. Find some wheels in a color that compliments your car and go from there. I think Pink wheels on PMM paint might look awfully abrasive. Nice wheels, small suspension drop, a muffler with a nice tip for looks but not a loud exhaust, black out the chrome, swap emblems, don't put a bunch of stickers all over the back window, ... mmmm... thats all I've got for now. Make it look adult owned. Hahahah.....

My wifes car in PMM as well:

kffj.jpg

Personally I don't like pink n don't have any pink on my black 13 Si and I had lots of blue on my old silver 12 Si. Do some purple I think it would go great with the dark grey paint. Honestly now I don't know what color scheme to go with cuz of all this damn chrome n the black is always dirty. :-/

Reactions: Nix
Everyone knows I have pink on my car. I have small pink accents and pink JDM badges. I don't want to overdo the pink because I love my black coupe and I want to keep it looking mean. I'm planning to do some more projects over the summer but they will probably all be black too.

I like pink and I think it looks fresh with black for any gender.

sorry been away....i dont particulary like pink was thinking more of a silver chrome spoiler on the back as well as on the sunroof because it looks kind of plain.. maybe change the license plate

Silver chrome?? I dunno. Try a photoshop mock up first cuz it doesn't sound like it will look good. I personally hate chrome.

definitely dont go with a pink theme. nothing is more played out than a girl with a pink accented car

"HEY! A gurl drives this car btw! Im a female driver and YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT! Cuz its a big deal and im a gurl!"

Maybe its early and i need coffee but it just seems obnoxious to me :)

Back