Early Dragon Run - May 18 - 22

Wow.... these Nashville guys @Dennis Rockholt and @Cbland13Si are simply AWESOME! I mean like quality people, first class all the way. And yet, although they drive like pros, i can't believe they haven't been to the Dragon yet. Going to be quite a treat tomorrow.

Makes the 2700 miles i drove so worth it.

Wow.... these Nashville guys @Dennis Rockholt and @Cbland13Si are simply AWESOME! I mean like quality people, first class all the way. And yet, although they drive like pros, i can't believe they haven't been to the Dragon yet. Going to be quite a treat tomorrow.

Makes the 2700 miles i drove so worth it.
Thank you so much for the kind words! Your and amazing dude and this is going to be a fun weekend:week! Can't wait to meet the other guys also!

Like pros? Haha not quite that good lol but thanks! Can't wait to get there and rip it up!

Awesome!!!! See you guys Sunday afternoon! I'll try and bring some sort of internet device and post up my room number and stuff. Actually..... Bruce, I'll leave the front desk your name and say you are staying with me that way you can pick up a key. I'll tell them you will forget my last name so if they ask just say it's Tobias H.

Maybe this is too much freeway, i'm not sure. If Chase can come down to Franklin at 11:30, we can leave from here and take a few back roads instead. On the other hand, the I-40 is the best way to cover lots of miles efficiently...saving our energy for the twisties to come. I could go either way.

Maybe this is too much freeway, i'm not sure. If Chase can come down to Franklin at 11:30, we can leave from here and take a few back roads instead. On the other hand, the I-40 is the best way to cover lots of miles efficiently...saving our energy for the twisties to come. I could go either way.
If you and Dennis go north and hit 40 I can meet you east of Nashville somewhere. I think that will be the easiest for all of us. Save the curvy and back roads for the dragon:)

careful at the "start" of the dragon. At the top of that first hill with the lookout point is a cop spot.

Awesome!!!! See you guys Sunday afternoon! I'll try and bring some sort of internet device and post up my room number and stuff. Actually..... Bruce, I'll leave the front desk your name and say you are staying with me that way you can pick up a key. I'll tell them you will forget my last name so if they ask just say it's Tobias H.

If you and Dennis go north and hit 40 I can meet you east of Nashville somewhere. I think that will be the easiest for all of us. Save the curvy and back roads for the dragon:)
The plan is for Dennis to pick me up at 11:15/11:30 or as soon as possible thereafter. Expect a call as soon as we leave the Hyatt. In fact, maybe you should wait for that call before you head out yourself.

Fontana lodge is 4 hours from my doorstep. I will leave around 10:30 to give myself some time to play. Weather looks like rain today and tomorrow, but clears up great Monday!

@Nix. The boyz and i will be dodging the law until 3:00. That's when we'll check-in to Fontana. We'll probably drop computers off in your room then be down at the campground (site #10 or #11) to set up tents.
Have fun and be safe guys!

Back