9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so you going with us this year?
If I could take 2 weeks, I'd do it but that trip from Fontana back to NoVA to pick up the S2K and the quick return trip to Fontana might be a bit much (and Joey and Will (to say nothing of Darryl and Ron) would get tired of seeing me).

I've always had a bad memory. My wife says "selective" memory lol
It sucks.
Wll, it can be quite convenient at times. "What was I supposed to get at the grocery store? I'm sorry, I forgot."

Oh. You have an S2k and an Si?
Yep. Bought the '08 CR in August '09. Still have a 2000 AP1 in California I have to get shipped to VA.

I think it was Plum or Wine color...

Mikey spun out right after the dam bridge on rt28. Too much speed into the corner, panicked and let off and the back came out on him. Spun into the parking area by the boat launch, he got damn lucky that it was in that location, there were no cars parked there, and that there wasn't a car coming in the other lane.

Mikey spun out right after the dam bridge on rt28. Too much speed into the corner, panicked and let off and the back came out on him. Spun into the parking area by the boat launch, he got damn lucky that it was in that location, there were no cars parked there, and that there wasn't a car coming in the other lane.

I got that $hit on my GoPro! Lol

I know I saw that before. Can you PM me the private link?
Same here....please

Oh well there is no private link cuz i didnt have a chance to post it on Youtube yet...
I know it was like 5yrs ago...n i know im lazy as$ so dont ask me y! :giggle:
Maybe i can give u a copy of vid if u bring ur laptop this Dragon meet on Sept

Oh well there is no private link cuz i didnt have a chance to post it on Youtube yet...
I know it was like 5yrs ago...n i know im lazy as$ so dont ask me y! :giggle:
Maybe i can give u a copy of vid if u bring ur laptop this Dragon meet on Sept

Can't even email it to me or put it on Google Drive and share it with me? I will upload it for you.

Also I cleaned up my '04 STi BBS wheels so I can sell them. Going to use that money to go towards a down payment for the 2015 WRX.

IMAG0105_zps1ggi43al.jpg

I know that corner, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back