Roof Spoilers and Rear Window Visors

I didn't. I got it online from eBay. I didn't know there were different styles, and apparently there are at least 2.

No big deal. If i decide I want to get the correct one, you'll be the people I go through.

Not yet. It's still pre ordered. But it should ship out soon according to the guy whose car was uses to test fit it

I wish the carbon hood shipping wasn't 160 dollars...of course nothing local in Atlanta.

I'm not really into the spoilers and such on civics..but that cf roof spoiler has my attention..

Subbed this so I know when they come in asap!

Edit* for my coupe that is lol don't feel bad that we don't have as many goodies as the family~mobiles guys..that just means the sedans need moar to compete with our coupe awesomness :woot: haha

It's so funny how about almost every car made has these available but none from anyone for the Coupe...LOL...just shows what the aftermarket people think about the car in general .cant wait to get a bike next April where the aftermarket support will be through the roof!!! At that point I will stop spending on this car.This has turned into the biggest joke ever with this car..I can't believe that the eta still can't be nailed down in these...what a joke,all the meets and shows going by....how nice..

Back