squiggy

Cartographer
VIP Member
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
I am really liking some of the differences with Boom Beach. Only thing I don't like so far is only being able to do a single upgrade at a time.

Right now it also seems as if the ability to attack and get resources is too few.

Yes :( Sorry..made a new thread because I think a few of us will be into this game too haha don't want to confuse it :D
I just started it today

Good idea actually. There was some talkbwithin our clan chat about the game, but I didn't really want to start a conversation about it there.

I imagine that will be a future update. I bet, based on their experiences with CoC, that they have enough updates/tweaks mapped out to last at least a year.

I bet they watch the user comments/requests/complaints to guage interest and prioritize what updates to rollout.

So, I have come to the conclusion that it is nearly impossible to max out upgrades before upgrading your headquarters. The rate of stone production, storage, and raiding opportunities for it is too small.

I am playing this game because why not.. I am making more progress than CoC simply because I've nearly maxed out CoC and the loot opportunities are too small to finish things off... on Boom Beach the loot often isn't fantastic, but it can vary. With a few statue boosts last night I managed to raid enough to get my level 16 HQ upgrade going.. I find the most frustrating thing is the lack of shields as I lose too much resources when raided a few consecutive times.. it makes me just not want to play... but as long as you stay online and continue attacking you can generally get most upgrades done.

Upgrades have been done and now you can form "Task Forces." I have created one for anyone that may want to join.

Screenshot_2014-10-23-08-47-21.png

Back