Clash of Clans

I trimmed the crepe mrytle and then let the branches dry a few days. After that I had an amazing bonfire in the grill. :rotfl:

Any of my defensive upgrades are 6+ million gold now.. I've been mostly relying on my mines to accumulate enough gold to get them going now. It feels weird having idle builders most of the time now but it's frankly impossible to accumulate that much gold in any reasonable amount of time without spending a ton in gems ... and even then it's multiple hours at a time just attacking. I won't stop playing though.. I want to max everything out, then see where I end up in trophy land ... but that won't ever happen as walls will take forever to finish.

just started this game. seems fun but i still love my candy crush

@dentrecords you need to kick xeux out of the clan. He is the only one consistently training lv 6 balloons for a couple of days now.

Apparently, pissed a lot of people off and caused a giant mess in the process though. Hopefully, we are past it.
xeux along with myself and a few others are the ones who started the clan, i believe we are past it now that the one who abused his co leader powers has left

I don't care so much who started the clan if they are instigating an issue. Especially when many of us were vocal about it. Even dent spoke up many times.

Just realized that Archer Towers and Wizard Towers can be upgraded two levels going from TH lv7 to TH lv8. I thought I was making good progress with upgrades too. Argh!

You are making good progress, it's just there's a lot of levels to go through :)
Yeah, just have to upgrade archer towers, wizard towers, and teslas and then I can work on walls again. Troop/potion upgrades are complete...at least the ones I care about/use. Just have to upgrade all my barracks. Not too bad, but will still take a while. Especially given the Boom Beach distraction and quick progress with it right now.

Back