9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be there from 09/10 through 09/17 and will leave 09/18. About all the time I can take off due to other meets I'm attending. I'll probably be in 617 (my usual cabin), but I'll leave word at the frontdesk. I'll be driving the S2000, not the Si though.

I'll be there for a free day of appearance. Just let me know where to meetup with you guys at. BTW Import Alliance in KY is that weekend too.

You gonna be in that nice BMW again? I think I saw you at the gas station for a few minutes that one day but I don't remember getting a chance to drive with you at all. Hahahah. What day you thinking about coming?

What FRS radio channel do you use? I have two radios (one usually on the Metro NY channel 7.1, one on the channel we use on the Dragon - 4.0) so can monitor whatever active channel you use.

What FRS radio channel do you use? I have two radios (one usually on the Metro NY channel 7.1, one on the channel we use on the Dragon - 4.0) so can monitor whatever active channel you use.
Usually pick whatever one works when we are getting ready to head out lol. I don't remember the exact channel number we used last time.

You gonna be in that nice BMW again? I think I saw you at the gas station for a few minutes that one day but I don't remember getting a chance to drive with you at all. Hahahah. What day you thinking about coming?
Saturday in the 08 base 328. Will there be another Helen cruise?

g1386188007618427597.jpg

Apparently there will/might be a Focus ST & Fiesta ST group going the same time we are.

moar ST [emoji41]
they'll have their own plan
And who will you hang out with more? :P

As long as the ST folks aren't young kids (like around here) then I will chat with them :) I mean if they are old(er) like you Keith then we will be good ;) haha

From what I see most Focus ST owners are douchebag kids / adults, where Fiesta ST owners are older, but I'll be willing to show them what a 14 year old ****** with nearly every suspension & chassis mod can do. Thinking about upgrading to some 225 RE11s / PSS / or ZIIs right at the beginning of September but we'll see, my rear quarters already rub under hard cornering (225 potenza S04s)

I have a set of new Z2 sitting in the basement. My current set has 104 runs and maybe 2k miles total. Not much more life left :driving:

I'll hang with the cool people; but do you qualify?!?! [emoji12]
^_^ :unamused:
From what I see most Focus ST owners are douchebag kids / adults, where Fiesta ST owners are older, but I'll be willing to show them what a 14 year old ****** with nearly every suspension & chassis mod can do. Thinking about upgrading to some 225 RE11s / PSS / or ZIIs right at the beginning of September but we'll see, my rear quarters already rub under hard cornering (225 potenza S04s)
Around these parts I rarely see a FiST.. Always FoST's with young kids driving them like they are the new SRT4 Neon.. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back