Not quite a Civic... but still fun

LED strip hidden between the headliner and the rear window? No plastic module to see just a sharp red line. I actually think that EL wire stuff would look great since you wouldn't be able to see the individual LEDs. Or just a strip with very small lights.

0602_02z+Bentley_Continental_GT+Rear_Passenger_Side_View.jpg

there used to be a module that looked a lot like that bentley you could buy, no one knows what happend to it on the porsche forums but a few people have it. EL wire could work but its not bright enough for brake light duty

After a 9 month hiatus, its about time to go pick her back up, were starting to think about finding a new mechanic, current one is a friend of ours, but 9 months is a little much for a oil change and a few other things

a overwhelming 165 or so horsepower, my v6 accord is actually a good bit quicker than the 911

Reactions: Nix
i can tell you the car never got anywhere near those numbers, 9 and 12-15 is more realistic, but gotta love those 70s/80s fuel prices

I always cruise in Second. I'M READY FOR ANYONE WANTING TO RACEEE

i've done the same in the 911, but in that car second can take you all the way to 90 if you push into the red a little

Nice to see Porsche has always had a nice list of "options" available at Porsche prices. $25 engine compartment light? And only $525 for "radio bamberg" ?

the bamberg radio option included a dictaphone addition, so you could record notes for your secretary. I cant imagine trying to hold the micrphone while driving stick and having no power steering.

no idea where the engine compartment light is, ive never seen it

by inflation, that recommended msrp as configured equates to about 70k in modern money, cheaper than the 120k most 911s go for now

Reactions: Nix
Back