Clash of Clans

Archer towers, air defense, wizard towers, inferno towers, mortars all maxed out! Now moving on to Hidden Teslas, then X-Bows then Cannons.. then all defensive upgrades are complete except for walls and a couple of traps.. Insane! I'll only have a few more things left to research and keep upgrading the barb king / archer queen... and then walls which I will never finish. I am actually hoping another town hall level will become available in the future as I can't see myself caring too much about playing often to upgrade walls.

Archer towers, air defense, wizard towers, inferno towers, mortars all maxed out! Now moving on to Hidden Teslas, then X-Bows then Cannons.. then all defensive upgrades are complete except for walls and a couple of traps.. Insane! I'll only have a few more things left to research and keep upgrading the barb king / archer queen... and then walls which I will never finish. I am actually hoping another town hall level will become available in the future as I can't see myself caring too much about playing often to upgrade walls.

I am not actively raiding right now as I am focusing on Boom Beach. Once things slow down there, I will have time to bounce back and forth.

I find Family Guy a ton of fun. I love The Simpsons game, but there is a different element to the Family Guy game. You should try it @dentrecords. If you're into Family Guy that is... lol

I opened it up and didn't find the interface as nice, but I should give it another shot.. there is much time to be wasted.

If walls are up to purple, that's good enough.. skull walls are nice to have for sure but don't let that stop a TH upgrade once every other building is maxed out.

Yea I am purple almost all around, I went to th8 and started on the maxing there. I hate walls so much

Just started playing, decided I needed to try something new on my tablet. I've played a few games like this before but none were ever this well done or involved and enjoyable. It's really fun. Any pointers for a new player?

Just started playing, decided I needed to try something new on my tablet. I've played a few games like this before but none were ever this well done or involved and enjoyable. It's really fun. Any pointers for a new player?
DO NOT upgrade your Town Hall until you have upgraded and researched everything you can.

1 gem boost for mines, collectors and drills! Get on it!

I need four more gems in order to boost everything! No need to save them anymore so I boost stuff on a regular basis when they build up.

Back