9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jeff, 157k on the ticker I am not too surprised about it, it's just super annoying...

My Legacy just rolled over 40k miles this past week. Purchased 2/13 with 18.5k miles. Yeesh.

I broke mine loose easily using a 3 foor cheater bar, on my 193k Impreza. 2nd option is to bump the starter.

I'm still deciding if I should up-gun the tires or just roll on my potenza S04s. Still gotta do front pads and fluid before the dragon.

My ST crossed 3,700 miles today. Also very disappointed in my ST, got 39.7 mpg (interstate over 100 miles). DAMN YOU FORD, I wanted 40

My ST crossed 3,700 miles today. Also very disappointed in my ST, got 39.7 mpg (interstate over 100 miles). DAMN YOU FORD, I wanted 40

You'll be even more disappointed when it's struggling to keep up with a 200k mile non turbo Subaru with quarter panel rust.

I'm thinking about running ZIIs just to keep the playing field equal.

You'll be even more disappointed when it's struggling to keep up with a 200k mile non turbo Subaru with quarter panel rust.

I'm thinking about running ZIIs just to keep the playing field equal.
I never said my car was fast or faster than your car (I've seen your part list). I think the lowly 1.6L Ford may be faster than Jeffy in his fancy AWD monster. :confuzzled:

I never said my car was fast or faster than your car (I've seen your part list). I think the lowly 1.6L Ford may be faster than Jeffy in his fancy AWD monster. :confuzzled:

Ahh.. It's almost a month away so I figured I'd start the smack talk.

My car still needs some grip, the tires are over a year old and don't feel very sticky. I'm thinking about a 22mm front swaybar also.

lYyTk7B.jpg

Probably going to wait til the end of the month and decide if I wanna get tires before the dragon, they're around 6-7/32. ZIIs are on special until the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back