Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

does anyone have pictures of a 235/40/17 tire on a 17x9 rim?
Or a 225/45?

I'm running the 225/45/17's, Pilot Super Sports, on a stock 2012 SI. (I have the HFP kit but it's not installed) I'll take a picture later today and post it.

My personal opinion? On a stock car the 225/45's actually look worse, with more gap than ever. So anybody who wants that ultimate look (whatever that means!) needs to lower the car quite a bit, imo...

Be back shortly.

I'm running the 225/45/17's, Pilot Super Sports, on a stock 2012 SI. (I have the HFP kit but it's not installed) I'll take a picture later today and post it.

My personal opinion? On a stock car the 225/45's actually look worse, with more gap than ever. So anybody who wants that ultimate look (whatever that means!) needs to lower the car quite a bit, imo...

Be back shortly.
Pardon the dirt, the wife likes to tear up the mountain roads around here. Oh, and these are not PSS's but the Pilot Sport A/3's, 225/45/17. I've had them for 3 days (not long enough?) but they're probably going back under Michelin's 30-day warranty. Fine for most people... but they don't hold a candle to the Super Sports.

Anyway, huge gap. I'm sure the taller 215's would look better...

Attachments

• DSCF3540.JPG
    DSCF3540.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 79
Pardon the dirt, the wife likes to tear up the mountain roads around here. Oh, and these are not PSS's but the Pilot Sport A/3's, 225/45/17. I've had them for 3 days (not long enough?) but they're probably going back under Michelin's 30-day warranty. Fine for most people... but they don't hold a candle to the Super Sports.

They dont look bad at all! I agree tat its too tall, but thats nothing a drop cant fix:coolpics:

fappin hard to this. do like

v2lab-cnb-61.jpg

215 is the width of the tire bro not how tall the side wall.. 45 is the measurement of the sidewall

new sti lip on...looks good not as a nice fit as i like but its better then looking like every other civic you come across other then the tail and fog lights lol...

Attachments

• stilip3.jpg
    stilip3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
  • stilip1.jpg
    stilip1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
Me too I love the graphite color on those TL wheels. Too bad the duplicolor paint chips really easily.. :(
I painted my stock wheels using rustoleum graphite acrylic paint. That holds pretty well.

Give people a chance to respond before you start thread bombing with the same questions over and over. Go check your other thread. I just answered it for you. :D

Back