Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Well I was considering a wrx once I turn in my leased si. I can't find anything else I'd like to drive (maybe ilx)

Good idea or bad idea?

When people tune subaru, that is the beginning of the end of their ownership
What do you mean? Upgrading parts can reduce the overall reliability?

And I love the Si. I've owned a 7th, 8th and 9th! Every time I've started searching for a new car, I decide it had to be more powerful than my Si, yet I end up in an Si again. I'm hoping the WRX finally gets me off of my 3 generation Si spree.

I've read reports that the new WRX has a great transmission compared to previous generations. Is this true? I also read that the stereo in the WRX is horrible. True? What else should I be asking when considering a WRX? (Also, not interested in the sti.)

Weren't you the WRX last year that was on it's last leg?

Putting it bluntly....
usually, tuning leads to mods, which leads to more aggressive tuning, which leads to top gear WOT pulls on the freeway which leads to d'un broken the ringlands

Is this supposed to make me feel bad because I prefer the CVT in the 2015 WRX?

If manufacturers would stop making shitty electronic throttle logic paired with terrible clutches and rubbery gear linkages, more people might buy a manual. It seems like most manual cars now are an afterthought, kinda like the 2015 WRX.

When people tune subaru, that is the beginning of the end of their ownership

it was a love hate thing. and ill never know if it had anything to do with mods or tune because of that terrible oil change.
Weren't you the WRX last year that was on it's last leg?
i wouldnt say last leg, but it was the white hatch that was smoking on startup. i didnt do anything else after that and had no further issues besides burning oil..lots of oil.

363ed857a804144058641dfc11b2dbf8.jpg

Few weeks ago.. Only 2015's showed up :giggle:

Back