Slow but SERIOUS build thread

you can watch them tear apart the wheel in this video. and you'll see what i mean. theres screws attaching the wheel buttons to the silver trim. and i just don't see any other way to access it. but you're welcome to try. but honestly the wheel comes off fairly easy. just DO NOT LET THE CLOCK SPRING POP OFF. hold it down. when removing the wheel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRapKyeWpo

Reactions: Nix
Unfortunately hit a pot hole avoiding another pot hole and ripped my passenger side fender liner out. Is this the part I need? Cause in the illustration it looks as it's for the drivers side, I need passenger (right). And does anybody know if it comes with all the clips/screws necessary for installation. Thanks guys!

ezeza5yt.jpg

The illustration shows it as number 24 and 25. So you'll have to look at the parts list on the website at items 24 and 25 for that illustration. One should say L or R. And no it won't come with clips. Its just a fenderliner

Well I just received an email back saying it's number 5 lol along with all the clips and screws I need and stuff. I'm not about this low life at all lol

It pays to live the dumped life man, learned it the hard way with my 93 sol back in 'nam

Correction, YOU pay to live the dumped life, it's a constant battle of knowing which roads to avoid and what speed you're going lol

Reactions: Nix
I usually dislike mesh wheels but those I kinda like. The red lugs look just right on there.

Coming to the Dragon meet in September? I know theres at least one other Jersey guy you could caravan down with.

@SpartanML - I dont know which day he's leaving though.

Back