Photos Pics Of Your Rides/Cars/Vehicles, As They Sit Now

I agree I almost chose black and orange. Those pop a lot to me. In the end though I went with the Red. Not disappointed!
I was leaning towards the orange too which was at another dealership but this one called my name hehehImageUploadedByTapatalk1408306325.969494.jpg and traded in my '13 scion frs.

Do you like it more than the frs you had? I know I love mine so far. No complaints as of yet.
I enjoyed the FR-S the looks always grab attention of bystanders in the white color I've noticed. But I have no regrets because the Si offers more power, much quieter and smoother ride. Sunroof, push button start, fog lamps more interior space and front wheel drive better than rear wheel drive during snowy weather definately! So I shall see how the si handles this winter.

I enjoyed the FR-S the looks always grab attention of bystanders in the white color I've noticed. But I have no regrets because the Si offers more power, much quieter and smoother ride. Sunroof, push button start, fog lamps more interior space and front wheel drive better than rear wheel drive during snowy weather definately! So I shall see how the si handles this winter.
Post more pics of your Red Si. Everytime I see another si on the road it's so exciting!!!! Crazy but I'm sure you understand the feeling. Especially with the new design this year.

I wonder if they are going to change the car up again around 2016. Lots of refreshes for the Civic.
This 9th gen went through a lot of refreshers for coupe and sedans. I'm satisfied with this refresher for the '14 model year. Saw some European version of the '15 year, was kinda ugly. It's a hatch. Bleh. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408307031.299996.jpg

I definitely will post more pictures, it's a sleek looking car compared to older model years.
I am not sure what will be in store in 2016, but Honda seems to up the ante.

926d93243146ebfb6ecd6befc32f8b53.jpg

Great! Yeah, I've become a fan of these cars. I'll be an even bigger fan of it next year. Probably gonna throw some boost at it. Glad to know you're on here!

Yeah there is no indent on the plastic... Maybe I could clean it some and put some touch up paint on it?

EDIT:

I managed to get all the streaks of brown (from the wooden legs) off the paint with a lot of muscle and a microfiber cloth. Now I'm left with 10 little specs that's just need to be filled in with some touch up paint.

My question now is how should I go about sealing the touch up paint? Some liquid wax on a cloth once the touch up paint has dried would work? Or no? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Try putting nail polish remover on a cloth and rubbing the marks off: if the paint is chipped off then this won't work

I managed to get it all off. Now I just have to find time to touch up the 10 chips I counted.

I bought base, paint and clear coat. Should look great after I'm done. I'll post before and afters when I do it.

So I'm sitting at a red light an Orange dodge neon pulls up next to me I hear revving. I looked over it was a pos. lol the light turned green and my Si coupe said, "Buh-Bye FELICIA!!!" Lmfao. That owner of that dodge neons been left out of the light too long. I guess they got confidence too high that they wanna pick on the new kids on the block lmfao! Still laughing!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408818856.871424.jpg neon vs. Si lolImageUploadedByTapatalk1408818899.870282.jpg

So I'm sitting at a red light an Orange dodge neon pulls up next to me I hear revving. I looked over it was a pos. lol the light turned green and my Si coupe said, "Buh-Bye FELICIA!!!" Lmfao. That owner of that dodge neons been left out of the light too long. I guess they got confidence too high that they wanna pick on the new kids on the block lmfao! Still laughing!View attachment 39964 neon vs. Si lolView attachment 39965
hahaha

Back