New Year, New ride... 13' Fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't really like the 17's on your SI. You thought those looked small. I can't see you being happy with 15's on the fit.

You didn't really like the 17's on your SI. You thought those looked small. I can't see you being happy with 15's on the fit.

True, but the Civic and the Fit are different animals. Take the 14 Si with the stock 18's.....they look like 20's! I have been looking at different pics of the Fit with 15s and it looks pretty good to me.

Right now I'm struggling with letting go of my monies when I should be a responsible adult and not spend it on car stuff. Sucks because the dude is willing to take $600 from another dude in IL. Might see if I can jump in there since it would be alot easier for the dude to deal with me.....

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00835.jpg

I couldn't find a red fit with the wheels. Just tried to find pics of the wheel in sizes so if anyone else looks they might have an easier time chiming in.

Unless you are buying new tires for the dragon next week for your stock wheels it might not be a bad deal to get those 15" wheels with better tires on your car.

Well it would be $600 and my stock wheels and tires. Still debating.....might just do the adult thing and keep the dollars in my pocket. But ya never know....lol

Don't do the 15s. I don't think they look right. Save your money and get a bigger set later. You'll regret not getting exactly what you want and end up having to buy wheels a second time.

Unless you really like that slammed/stuffed kei car look.

How's the ride of the fit? Was planning on getting one myself but my brother laugh cause I was deciding between that and a si, lol

How's the ride of the fit? Was planning on getting one myself but my brother laugh cause I was deciding between that and a si, lol

The car is pretty decent. If it had another 50-60 hp it would be perfect. I would go for the Si if you don't need the extra space the hatch provides in the Fit.

The new Fits are going to have a lot more aftermarket support compared to my Fit and it comes with a lot of the standard features the new Si's have.

pssh... don't listen to Nomar. He is fast with less HP, cooked brakes, and stock tires. I swear he's a wizard or something. Or maybe just a shark that says the F word a lot....

Seriously this is Nomar in his Fit behind me at the Dragon...

pyzamsurpriseattacks.jpg

Oh and do you think you'll use those shrouds, or did you decide on others?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The shrouds and other goodies have arrived. The panamera shrouds are huge! Which is good so hopefully there will not be a gap showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back