Metzger's FB6 Build Thread

Thanks man, I also got an alignment yesterday so now everything is tucked away nicely without any rolling or pulling of the fenders.

10153890_744042735654676_5783164466266183224_n.jpg

NvUs doesn't have a chapter in AZ do they? When I went to Eibach Honda 2014 meet there was a bunch of NvUs for the California and Mexico chapter. Haven't seen any in Arizona. Just my two cents though.

@stormtrooper I'm pretty sure Arizona has a Chapter, the question is what city though.
Thanks @JayDieM.TraN

Home
by Daniel Michael, on Flickr

-6.3 Camber
Took these after the alignment. I am currently running -2.3 in the front and -6.3 in the rear. I made sure the Toe was set to 0 as well to help the tread life of the tires.

Wash, Clay Bar, Wax

Wash, Clay Bar, Wax

Wash, Clay Bar, Wax
For the first time since purchasing the car has she gotten a wash, clay bar, and wax. Thanks to a good friend of mine we did everything in about 3 hours which includes washing his FA5 as well. For anyone intrested this is his simply clean FA5:

Ray's FA5

This past Sunday the Austin and San Antonio Chapters of NvUS decided to have a little get together and film our portion of the documentary which will be out shortly. Here are a few shots from Sunday.

My FB6 on CCW Classics

Daniel's Boosted FN2

Honda Civic Si

Yeah, she squats...

David's FB6

NvUS Leaders

Central Texas NvUS Roll Call

Damn, was going to ask about the e-Level. Buddy of mine opted for the regular AutoPilot because everyone said the e-Level was a pain.

Back