9thCivic 3rd Dragon Meet: Official Chat, Pics, Video Thread!!

Sleeping a few hours in Knoxville. See all of your beautiful faces in the AM. Well...just faces, maybe not the beautiful part. ;)

Reactions: Nix
I heard there was a check point by THP on 129 at the Old Niles Ferry Rd intersection earlier today
Its right after intersection of US 129 & US 411
Any of u got a ticket or arrested on ur way to Dragon from Maryville or Knoxville?

Last edited:
I heard there was a check point by THP on 129 at the Old Niles Ferry Rd intersection earlier today
Its right after intersection of US 129 & US 411
Any of u got a ticket or arrested on ur way to Dragon from Maryville or Knoxville?

I went thru this checkpoint but they didn't stop me, I think they were getting ready to leave when I showed up.

A few pics from today and I have a vid but this hotels internet is so slow that I might not be able to get it on youtube for awhile.
Be damn thankful (and thank Mac if you see him) that there is now internet service across most of Fontana. A huge improvement from the Spring when you had to go to the lodge to get any connectivity at all.

Heading out now......had to go in to work and drop the dog off.

Might be there around noon but not positive......

u8eje6uq.jpg

nytazu4y.jpg

I have procrastinated too much. Still need to pack, drop the dogs off, and a few other things before I am ready to go.
At the Dr with bailey/son currently.

Bikes suck..
Organic speed bumps. Roll with it. (and when one pulls over to let you go by, tap the horn and wave. Maybe he'll tell his friends you used your whole hand, not just one finger).

Back