9thCivic 3rd Dragon Meet: Official Chat, Pics, Video Thread!!

Racecar

998155b26ec273cf1eef18fe3d2f076d.jpg

Another racecar

ac02fa7bc68d0b77c8467170390f6e53.jpg

Made it home. Thanks Jason for organizing. Hope to see everyone next year. Nice to see all the OGs and meet new people. I had a blast. Not sure my car did, especially the brakes.
You should have came back to the cabin for moonshine... :rotfl:

I have pictures from my DSLR I'm going to upload in a bit (might have to wait until I get home with a faster internet). Also have the GoPro videos. I rotated a few of them.

How where you feeling this morning Jeff.....

Still have a little more than 200 miles to go, just did 381 miles on 6.6 gallons of gas...

It feels like I may never get home. We have about 2.5 hours left. It took us 45min to get down the dragon thanks to four incredibly slow and inconsiderate vacationers.

You should have came back to the cabin for moonshine... :rotfl:

I have pictures from my DSLR I'm going to upload in a bit (might have to wait until I get home with a faster internet). Also have the GoPro videos. I rotated a few of them.

I have a feeling that pic of me at the waterfall is gonna be my new Facebook pic, so thanks for taking it haha

I heard you had a "good time" with the moonshine.
Yes "good time" is the correct statement.

How where you feeling this morning Jeff.....

Still have a little more than 200 miles to go, just did 381 miles on 6.6 gallons of gas...

I felt a little rough this morning.. But I met my wife and her family at Rib Country in Blairsville for lunch and since then I've been fine.

It was a quick drive to Blairsville. Traffic was awesome.
It feels like I may never get home. We have about 2.5 hours left. It took us 45min to get down the dragon thanks to four incredibly slow and inconsiderate vacationers.
That sucks :-( at least you got another Dragon run :)
I have a feeling that pic of me at the waterfall is gonna be my new Facebook pic, so thanks for taking it haha
Its definitely a great pic!
Just made it back to Greensboro. As always, it was a joy, and pleasure to see everybody again, as well as seeing a few new faces. Now if we can just get a few more of the OG'S back on the list for next year we'll be back in bidness. :readtherules:
OG's and less stinky exhaust ;)

Bobo was telling the story about how his exhaust gave someone a sinus infection. Initially I was skeptical but now my nose is all clogged up and I've had a headache so I think it's true! Those non-catted cars are the devil! And no matter how many times Connor says he has a cat, he doesn't. It's all a lie, life isn't real, we're in the matrix!

I'm probably just getting sick though...I don't blame the exhausts for my nose problems

Dragonslayer III officially concluded at 9pm. Heading out in the morning. Bleh.

Back