9thCivic 3rd Dragon Meet: Official Chat, Pics, Video Thread!!

Are you guys crazy? Driving a road like that in VA? Isn't that the state where they lock you up for speeding? I think @07TLX would have gone to jail on the spot with his incident no?

Also, @greg porter and @sonej4 : Setup your alerts on here so you get an email when someone sends you a PM. I think booty even mentioned you should do that. I can just drop you a line that way and you'll get an email to come check the forum. Then you can totally zone out and not have to install or update any apps. I suspect you guys might check your email at least once a month! hahaha.

Are you guys crazy? Driving a road like that in VA? Isn't that the state where they lock you up for speeding? I think @07TLX would have gone to jail on the spot with his incident no?

Also, @greg porter and @sonej4 : Setup your alerts on here so you get an email when someone sends you a PM. I think booty even mentioned you should do that. I can just drop you a line that way and you'll get an email to come check the forum. Then you can totally zone out and not have to install or update any apps. I suspect you guys might check your email at least once a month! hahaha.

Yeah I'm a little hesitant about driving spiritedly in Naziginia. When that road gets more popular VSP is going to be patrolling every mile.

How do you check your email? Can't check it on that flip phone :rotfl:

At least they have smart phones. They shouldn't have an excuse :giggle:

I'll check out the back of the Dragon some time, but I agree, the way you guys were driving would be jail time in va

Nix said: "Are you guys crazy? Driving a road like that in VA? Isn't that the state where they lock you up for speeding?"

I heard that they also cut off your right foot.

That looks like a fantastic road but I'm staying out of VA.

Does Jason have the video from gravity cavity?

GoPro?

Hahaha! Low blow there Geoff. G-off. Geoffeffery. hahaha.
I just am speaking the truth. No excuses for them. :)
I'll check out the back of the Dragon some time, but I agree, the way you guys were driving would be jail time in va
I was driving fine :)
I think a little bit of jail time does the soul good. I like to get thrown in a holding cell at least once every two years just to keep things in perspective
You've been to jail? They would love to mess up your hair in jail :rotfl:

I've had to post everything to YouTube

After the text messages I got today from a co-worker, I just don't want to deal with the stupidity anymore. I've been looking off and on the past few weeks.

Back