9thCivic 3rd Dragon Meet: Official Chat, Pics, Video Thread!!

Yeah I'm a little hesitant about driving spiritedly in Naziginia. When that road gets more popular VSP is going to be patrolling every mile.
Speed limit on BotD is 55mph. Extremely difficult to do. I've been driving Rt 16 for 3 years and have yet to see the VSP.

I'll check out the back of the Dragon some time, but I agree, the way you guys were driving would be jail time in va
Let me know when you want to go and I'll happily lead you through BotD and Bear Creek Rd. and across the mountain to Rt 46. Or you can just meet me in Marion on Oct 17 and we can drive it then. I seriously doubt that speed will be a problem. The speed limit on Rt 16 is 55mph.

I have a question.

I didn't get to make the drive to Highlands, NC and was wondering how good the road was (as far as being curvy)?

JL2wxAk.jpg

I have a question.

I didn't get to make the drive to Highlands, NC and was wondering how good the road was (as far as being curvy)?
Excellent. Places where it seems the road isn't wide enough for two cars side by side with the mountain on one side and nothing on the other.

I just got home. Left at 515am... Got home at 645pm (picked up Chick-Fil-A so that took a few extra minutes.)

We were stuck somewhere in NC (not far north from GA) for a single car accident (vehicle into a tree) early this morning (around 6am). It was bad. Road was shut down. Also it was VERY foggy.

Phew I'm tired.

I have a question.

The road itself is great but we ran into a ton of traffic. Jason said they almost always do anytime he's tried to drive it. It was neat though. I hadn't made that drive before either.

Does anyone have a picture of my car with the "civic" written in the tire/brake debris? I just washed it off and I thought I should have gotten a pic before I did that. It was frickin caked on there.

thought i got one more before we did the last run at Killboy's but i dont appear to have it

Eh, thanks for at least having that one.

I was driving around for the last couple days with the car saying EX-Lie thanks to @Tony An and @etf adding to my LX "badge."

aaaand you still managed to rip the turn with one hand on the wheel and the other giving a thumbs down. hahahaha

Back