h2o?

e9a4yre8.jpg

Still need to throw some Gold Rotiforms on it. I'm hoping to bring my Evo next year.

no i have my si down here me and my buddy took our cars down hes got an 05 wrx. @stilletto car looks nice the wheels that are on it now look sweet. what rotiforms you have?

It's my friends car, but he's throwing on a set of Three Piece BLQ's. Couldn't imagine spending that much on wheels.

@stilletto we just passed her on the strip like 30 minutes ago lol shes getting impounded there were like 3 cops on her. my buddy got pulled over yesterday and my other buddy has to overnight a clutch here

Yeah, that's insane. Sucks she's static. I told my buddy I'm not driving his car once we roll into MD. That's on him. Our other bagged friends are almost there, MKIV GLI, B4 A4, and C63 AMG, and they're saying just air up whenever a cop gets near.

We haven't been Bothered to much my car isn't really that noticeable lol @stilleto they got someone else yesterday too

They impounded, and totally trashed her car, that same broad. I'm looking forward to all this. Haha. Should be leaving Chicago around ten tonight, and arrive in OC around noon tomorrow.

We've been here since Sunday clutch broke in our friends wrx and were changing it in a parking lot and need wrenches can't get ahold of anyone @stilleto. And man that sucks so far I've seen two impounds

We were at Home Depot this morning and thought we had enough. @stilleto also getting short on cash hahah

That mk4 is GLI or regular 1.8t Jetta?

Back