*****LADIES*****

Not sure but it's been going around... And I thought I felt better yesterday but it did not. I woke up and my inner ear hurt. Couldn't make it to work (call center)

We stay at Fontana Dam Village Resort in North Carolina. There are a few roadways that are fun and challenging to drive/ride on. One is called Tail of the Dragon (you should Google it)! :) The event is typically from Thursday to Sunday, but some get there early, or leave late, or only stay for a day or two. There is a lot of fast driving, but also hanging out, breakfasts, dinners, etc. You don't have to follow with everyone either. I like going sightseeing in the surrounding area. (Gatlinburg, Knoxville, Asheville, etc.)

Ok ladies. Next year some of you must attend the Dragon meet up. Last year there were a small few. This year...me. Just me. =/
@Freddiii and I signed up to go to the 2013 one and it didn't work out cause we got too busy. We had a room and everything. I'd be more likely to go if I had another lady to stay with because my husband never wants to go. I always try to get my friends to go but they don't get the appeal. I need a local car friend.

@Freddiii and I signed up to go to the 2013 one and it didn't work out cause we got too busy. We had a room and everything. I'd be more likely to go if I had another lady to stay with because my husband never wants to go. I always try to get my friends to go but they don't get the appeal. I need a local car friend.
I really want to go next year. I totally forgot this year cuz it's been a busy summer.

It crept up in me. After my emergency trip to Florida and being sick, I couldn't afford to drive up and stay at the Dragon. BF doesn't like windy roads. I tried to have one of the guys pick me up but that didn't work. Haha

It crept up in me. After my emergency trip to Florida and being sick, I couldn't afford to drive up and stay at the Dragon. BF doesn't like windy roads. I tried to have one of the guys pick me up but that didn't work. Haha

Time to get a new boyfriend. He sounds like a woman.. :hiding:

Funny you should say that. We went about 30 minutes out of the way to get some food for me and we got into an argument. :facepalm:

Back