Recalls

Also, if they're being that stubborn, ask for one of their fleet cars or a used car from their lot.
Tried that too. They seemed like I shouldn't know about that and told me that was for people who service their car at the dealership. Luckily I work nights and next week my girlfriend would be able to let me user her car for a few days.

Tried that too. They seemed like I shouldn't know about that and told me that was for people who service their car at the dealership. Luckily I work nights and next week my girlfriend would be able to let me user her car for a few days.
Well, it does help to have a service relationship with a dealer, but I try to do my own work once out of warranty, probably you too. Did you buy it used from them at least?

Well, it does help to have a service relationship with a dealer, but I try to do my own work once out of warranty, probably you too. Did you buy it used from them at least?
Ha yeah I try to do my own work as well. I didn't buy it used due to having a truck and driving almost 100 miles a day. I was desperate for a car and bought the first one I saw at a local dealer. Just happened to be a honda.

So I got my car back yesterday from having the paint fixed. There is dirt and fish eyes all through the paint. The detail I just had done on the car is messed up with swirls all throughout the entire car. The trunk has waves in the paint. The rain gaurds are all bent and lifted. And to top it all of they ripped off my red civic badge and replaced it with a chrome one. Now honda won't touch the car. They said it is now under warranty through the body shop that did the work. So I went to the body shop today and they are going to fix everything. They warranty their work for the life of the car. I just don't want to have to keep bringing my car back over and over until they get it right.

aw man, that sucks....
It is what it is. This is the worst luck I have ever had with a car. Or maybe I'm just too picky. I just want a car that isn't messed up. I am almost to the point of just trading it in.

At least they're fixing it. I've had that same scenario happen with a body shop. Guy told me it was looking good and ready to be picked up. Every panel they painted was a wreck. I brought the manager out and he agreed it was bad. Ended up repainting every panel again. Sucks, but they did fix it.

At least they're fixing it. I've had that same scenario happen with a body shop. Guy told me it was looking good and ready to be picked up. Every panel they painted was a wreck. I brought the manager out and he agreed it was bad. Ended up repainting every panel again. Sucks, but they did fix it.
Yeah I know. I have just had some terrible luck with this car. Oh and I'm planning on moving for my job. If the paint gets messed up again, I have to bring the car all the way back to have it fixed. Honda no longer warranties the paint.

Back