2012 si feeling sluggish

Keens

Hey guys.

I don't post much but lurk pretty regularly. I have a 2012 si coup in dyno blue, purchased in January of this year. Recently I have noticed it has started to feel slower, doesn't pull quite as hard, etc. I especially noticed tonight when pulling onto the road to my house. Normally, in first gear from a roll I can accelerate hard enough to get some tire chirping and then chirp second when I get into higher RPMs. Tonight, it didn't want to at all, didn't even chirp second at 7k rpm. I am wondering what could be the problem.. Maybe my clutch wearing out? It has gotten cooler and is about 65 degrees here as opposed to the average 90+ with the southern high humidity. I don't drive the car super hard, and I don't feel like I am too hard on the transmission.

Any ideas what it could be that's holding the car back?

:think:

Any change in the gas you got or the station you used? Say 91 instead of 93 and from a cheaper station? Has the problem been really recent or started before the latest tank?

Idk I had a leak on my dp and replaced the gasket, made a night and day difference in throttle response

No mods. How do I reset the ECU? I am running 93 octane shell v power as always, but I get it from different stations sometimes.

To reset just disconnect the negative terminal, wait a few minutes, then put it back on. That's all it takes.

I forgot to mention that I don't have flashpro. I really need to get it, based on what I read around here.

A for effort! (I guess I get a participation ribbon?) lmao

mEL1XCt.jpg

Back