Sub in a Sealed Box

If it's just minor when your turned up higher then normal I like them, if it's every time it's on then go battery. But a single jl amp at 500 watts shouldn't need a battery upgrade.
Yea thats what i said but i think its rated 500/1 rms watts so max is 1000watts. Its hits hard i means its JL Audio cant go wrong you know il see if i can work up a video to show yall and also maybe try and get the lights dimming. But in the case i need a battery what do i get that would fit and have lots of power? i would get an Optima since there awesome and i had one for my truck and it was like 950 cold cranking amps but it wont fit and the one they make for my car is like 330 cca which is basically stock

Yea thats what i said but i think its rated 500/1 rms watts so max is 1000watts. Its hits hard i means its JL Audio cant go wrong you know il see if i can work up a video to show yall and also maybe try and get the lights dimming. But in the case i need a battery what do i get that would fit and have lots of power? i would get an Optima since there awesome and i had one for my truck and it was like 950 cold cranking amps but it wont fit and the one they make for my car is like 330 cca which is basically stock

I believe Optima makes a Yellow Top that fits our Civics. Idk the durability of newer Optima batteries, tho. They used to be the best. But, I've heard a few complaints about their newer stuff.

http://www.optimabatteries.com/en-u...model=Civic&engine=L4+2.4L&find_button=Search

Good to know. I'm interesting in swapping out my stock battery. It's absolute garbage. Same as my '12 Si battery and my '09 LX battery. Have had nothing but problems with stock Honda batteries! Mind you, I'm completely stock, at the moment, and was in my last car ('12 Si coupe), as well. I know the '12 had a recall in Canada. Dealership swapped mine out, no questions asked. But still, who wants to deal with that? I had to jump statrt the damn car 3 times last winter. It had about 20k miles on it. My '13 Si has less than 5k miles on it, and I can already tell the battery is going to give me problems...

Back