Invidia exhaust

How can I post a vid to show exhaust clip

Do you want a video of it with a full-race dp? My only issue once I went to the dp is that the exhaust flexes and rattles up against the back metal wall under the bumper. So those hangers probably should be shaved if your going with a dp any time soon.

Do you want a video of it with a full-race dp? My only issue once I went to the dp is that the exhaust flexes and rattles up against the back metal wall under the bumper. So those hangers probably should be shaved if your going with a dp any time soon.
Yeah that would be great thanks. I'm going with full race down pipe too

Yeah that would be great thanks. I'm going with full race down pipe too

Yeah then when you do the install, be sure to shave the back hangers on the muffler otherwise they will rattle around 2k rpms...Ill try and get you a video later today or tomorrow man

Definitely. Much more response, and it really pulls hard from 3800-redline..that is with a Vit tune
Awesome! Can't wait to get this tuned. Got skunk 2 headers and throttle body spacer on the way first then I'll open it up with vits tune.

Unless you are VTECing around through EVERY single gear the N1 is not too loud LOL. It's more like a subtle little angle sticking out the back who can get really MEAN when you want her to... In all seriousness I have had the N1 for a few months and I LOVE it. It is loud on a cold start but that should be almost obvious to most. Fantastic exhaust! It's a DEEP loud when it is loud, not whiny or ricey. Good luck!

Unless you are VTECing around through EVERY single gear the N1 is not too loud LOL. It's more like a subtle little angle sticking out the back who can get really MEAN when you want her to... In all seriousness I have had the N1 for a few months and I LOVE it. It is loud on a cold start but that should be almost obvious to most. Fantastic exhaust! It's a DEEP loud when it is loud, not whiny or ricey. Good luck!

Agreed.

Just depends on what you want, I really enjoy the sound of my N1 with the FR dp

How many times have you been pulled over?:tongue: I heard N1 with stock DP and that thing was loud, then with RV6 DP installed it was even worse. My Si is orange with tinted windows so the last thing I need is loud exhaust. haha

How many times have you been pulled over?:tongue: I heard N1 with stock DP and that thing was loud, then with RV6 DP installed it was even worse. My Si is orange with tinted windows so the last thing I need is loud exhaust. haha

Haha I know you'd think I'd be pulled over a lot with my car being bright red, loud, and lowered. But I have not gotten pulled over since modding at all (lucky me). It is however, not catted, and VERY loud at cold start haha

Haha I know you'd think I'd be pulled over a lot with my car being bright red, loud, and lowered. But I have not gotten pulled over since modding at all (lucky me). It is however, not catted, and VERY loud at cold start haha
Yeah on cold start this thing is loud! Lol

Sooo I'm driving down the highway and I hear my exhaust banging. I pull over and the damn thing came loose. Bolts are lost and gasket. I have spare bolts but no gasket. Do I have to order another one through invidia?

Sooo I'm driving down the highway and I hear my exhaust banging. I pull over and the damn thing came loose. Bolts are lost and gasket. I have spare bolts but no gasket. Do I have to order another one through invidia?

tri-bolt one? Naw most auto stores carry them. I got one at Oreillys when I blew mine

Back