2012 HFP Civic Si Coupe (Red)

Are you sure that's an Si hfp version and not just a regular Si with an hfp front lip with a badge on the rear?

I thought the HFP si come with full HFP kit + HFP suspension. This one only got the front lip only.

I thought the HFP si come with full HFP kit + HFP suspension. This one only got the front lip only.
It also comes with 19inch HFP wheels if im not mistaken. But in either case, Nice car! and welcome to the forums!

Welcome. Real nice Si.

The HFP package includes the HFP suspension, 18 inch HFP wheels, front, side and rear skirts, red interior carpets as well as the foot well lighting in most cases. The badges too of course.

Are you sure that's an Si hfp version and not just a regular Si with an hfp front lip with a badge on the rear?

Yes, I'm sure, because it's below the shifter and it is also engraved into the rear bumper. When I got my insurance, it also said HFP on it when I typed in the VIN. I'm not sure why it doesn't have all the other stuff on it. I know it has the HFP suspension. The side and rear skirts I'm not so sure about. Mine came with the red floor mats and the black ones. I am using the black right now because the red ones are dirty.

Yes, I'm sure, because it's below the shifter and it is also engraved into the rear bumper. When I got my insurance, it also said HFP on it when I typed in the VIN. I'm not sure why it doesn't have all the other stuff on it. I know it has the HFP suspension. The side and rear skirts I'm not so sure about. Mine came with the red floor mats and the black ones. I am using the black right now because the red ones are dirty.
This is strange. The dealership may have forgotten to install your side and rear skirts. :hmmm?:

Last edited:
This is strange. The dealership my have forgotten to install your side and rear skirts. :hmmm?:

Well, I got it used so I am not sure if they even got it with those on. Maybe the guy sold em haha. Makes me want to buy the side and rear add ons now. I'm gonna change the wheels anyways so I don't care about that. Speaking of which, do you have any suggestions for wheels?

Well, I got it used so I am not sure if they even got it with those on. Maybe the guy sold em haha. Makes me want to buy the side and rear add ons now. I'm gonna change the wheels anyways so I don't care about that. Speaking of which, do you have any suggestions for wheels?

If they were taken off, you would have holes in your bumper and clips below your doors as well as some paint missing in the wheels wells.

I wonder if perhaps the car was in an accident?

Oh ya, I forgot about the wheels. The wheels were missing too. This car definitely has a story worth checking into.

If they were taken off, you would have holes in your bumper and clips below your doors as well as some paint missing in the wheels wells.

I wonder if perhaps the car was in an accident?

Nope. Well, if it was it was not reported because I have the carfax history report and there is nothing but regular maintenance records on it. I've been around a lot of salvaged cars. This one hasn't been wrecked.

I would guess that Honda dealership buggered this up. They probably didn't install the skirts which would explain why there are no holes or paint missing. The wheels are a big question mark though.

Back