Help a Rookie out! (FLASHPRO assistance)

Gentlemen, i just uploaded the Reflash and upon further inspection, it appears that it's identical to the Stock Calibration on the Flashpro. Is this true?

Yeah they are VERY close, and when I uploaded it I could not tell any difference in the way the car ran etc

Hmmmm... now i really can't wait for my first calibration from Vit.

Not to hijack this thread but how is your tune going? Do you know how many whp your at right now with the tune?

Uhm with full exhaust, and stock intake, I am on map #24. I should be at 200ish at the wheel when all said and done. We will see though....it is going well now, these later maps feel so much better once he starts to get things dialed in

I'm really hoping this skunk 2 intake does some type of increase.
Uhm with full exhaust, and stock intake, I am on map #24. I should be at 200ish at the wheel when all said and done. We will see though....it is going well now, these later maps feel so much better once he starts to get things dialed in[/QU
Uhm with full exhaust, and stock intake, I am on map #24. I should be at 200ish at the wheel when all said and done. We will see though....it is going well now, these later maps feel so much better once he starts to get things dialed in

Not to hijack this thread but how is your tune going? Do you know how many whp your at right now with the tune?
No worries Kevv... I have ordered the Ultimate Tune from Vit, but am just waiting to receive my first calibration. I have a couple of datalogs to send Vit as soon as he requests them from me.

From what I have heard it hurts some portion of the powerband, but Id be interested to see your results though
Mods: full race downpipe
Invidia N1 catback
P2r tbs
Skunk 2 cai
If I dont get atleast 200whp with vits tune I'm selling everything and getting a super charger/turbo.

Last edited:
Mods: full race downpipe
Invidia N1 catback
P2r tbs
Skunk 2 cai
If I dont get atleast 200whp with vits tune I'm selling everything and getting a super charger/turbo.
I asked Vit if i should get a tbs... he said it does nothing.

This thread is making me so excited to when i can one day myself afford a tune. they sell 91 ethanol free fuel by me, and I'm so sure that my car is not taking full advantage of that, but a proper tune could really have it working that ethanol free glory!! All I need is to run into a cold G.

If you take it to a tuning shop not only will you pay more, but you wont get the attention to detail vitviper provides....check out his site, all the tuning is done through datalogging and uploads so you dont ever have to drive to him for a tune. Im in TN, he's in Oregon, and hes been tuning my car for a few months
Exactly.. There is no way that a dyno shop can put your car on a dyno for 30 minutes and you drive away with a good tune.. Theres just too much to be adjusted.. With vit it takes time but you learn and he touches on everything in flashpro..

Exactly.. There is no way that a dyno shop can put your car on a dyno for 30 minutes and you drive away with a good tune.. Theres just too much to be adjusted.. With vit it takes time but you learn and he touches on everything in flashpro..
Yeah... Everyone here has directed me in the direction of Vit and have started the tuning process as we soeak. I have recently submitted my first 30 minute datalog to vit, so in the meantime, i'll keep trying to learn about the calibrations that he'll be sending to me.

Yea.. Its cool.. You can compare the first datalogs with the recent ones and see how he gets the injectors and map pressure to go at the same curve.. Im still learning too.. Its the best way.. A dyno shop you drive off not knowing what he did at all

Yeah... Everyone here has directed me in the direction of Vit and have started the tuning process as we soeak. I have recently submitted my first 30 minute datalog to vit, so in the meantime, i'll keep trying to learn about the calibrations that he'll be sending to me.
I dynoed my car and showed it to vit and im glad i did

I have a prl stage 2 turbo kit, 5862 ball bearing percision turbo with intercooler.. The whole set up..3"full race exhaust

What kind of changes did he make with the aid of the dyno? By the way, what's your setup and current whp output?
Basically i took it to a dyno shop during the middle of my tuning with vit because i wanted someone to physically look at it.. This guy just kept some of the changes vit already made, didnt touch certain parameters.. It was fast but not safe..
I showed it to vit and he knew who tuned it just by looking at it.. I didnt even tell him who it was haha

I have a prl stage 2 turbo kit, 5862 ball bearing percision turbo with intercooler.. The whole set up..3"full race exhaust
Well, you are definitely going to benefit from a tune and dyno. With my pretty much stock setup, vittuning should serve my purposes just fine.

Back