Ski & Snowboard Thread

Joeys! Bwaahaahaaahaahaaaa!

I make sure to stay far away from anyone skiing with jeans on. They're usually swerving beginners or drunk hack skiers.

How bout dem Cowboys!
image.jpg image.jpg

Reactions: Nix
That pair of "printed" jeans... it's so bad but to the point where I want to get them for jokes :D
Skiing in real jeans though, imagine dat chafing. Wonder if there's anyone going in super Ricky Martin skinny jeans... you can just hear that *ripppp* halfway down the slopes XD

Edit: Eeek, $280... I'll stick with my all black ones I got for $80 @__@

Last edited:
Any of you skiers wear Full Tilt boots? I'm currently wearing Dalbello Voodoo's and I'm not fully happy with them. They've got a 103mm last which I need since I have wide feet, so that's good... but I still get some shin bang from them and my feet aren't as comfortable as I know they could be.

I'm looking at the Full Tilt Booters, specifically. I've been to a fitter and tried them on and they already seemed like a huge improvement just trying them on in the shop. They've supposedly got one of the best liners, made by Intuition. I'm just curious if anyone has them and what their experience is. I know most of the "newschooler" type skiers love them.

1393430051_Rex_EXCLUSIVE_TOWI_35-RAPU4.jpg

Is he seriously wearing his gf's jeans?:pat::pat:

I miss the days of fully adjustable 1 buckle ski boots. So much faster and more convenient. Now we got 4 buckles and a strap. So long to undue them all if we want a break on our feet while going up a lift. Hope the trend goes back to this style.

image.jpg

^ TIL ski boots are going the way of cheaper coilovers... we now have 8 buckle ski boots with 25 clicks of adjustment and 4 way buckle positioning! :D

Yeah, we're getting a lot of rain here too... definitely not typical weather for this time of year.

Got my new setup mounted up yesterday. Excited to be back on an All Mountain ski and not a center mounted park ski. Should be fun.

that was awesome! makes me excited for tomorrow when i go boarding

Back