9thCivic 3rd Dragon Meet: Official Chat, Pics, Video Thread!!

made a last minute decision to drive "the back of the dragon" today. Its a good drive, beautiful scenery this time of year especially, but I think the tail is better. I stuck my new gopro on the windshield, at some point ill post some clips of my favorite sections. end to end was about 40 min for me, the 50mph zone was a lot of fun, turns like the tail but legally able to get up to speed on the straights

Too bad you didn't let me know you were going, I was in Marion on Saturday and could have shown you some very interesting roads that connect with Rt 16.

Sorry, my schedule opened up at the last minute and my advisor told me to take some time off from doing work, the day was nice so i just took a road trip around southwest VA

Reactions: Nix
I'm not sure who all heard @Nix talking about Faygo, but it was a very interesting story. Anyway, I saw some today and decided I had to try some. I will update you on the taste

Nix does this make me a juggalo?

I'm not sure who all heard @Nix talking about Faygo, but it was a very interesting story. Anyway, I saw some today and decided I had to try some. I will update you on the taste

Nix does this make me a juggalo?
I transferred to Alexandria, LA and when I walked in the store, there were 3 pallets of 24 packs of faygo. I thought of nix immediately.

I didn't know about it until @Nix told me about it and the juggalo story. I'm glad I finally found it. I was gonna wait till tomorrow to drink it cause it's loaded with sugar but I might just drink it

Dudes, Faygo is awful. Hahahaha. It should not be put in either end of your digestive tract.

I am not a juggalo. I just went to their festival as a true metalhead! hahaha. It was pretty intense.

Oh it's awful. It smells and tastes like cough syrup. Why would anyone choose to drink this stuff? I don't understand. I took one sip and I don't want anymore, it's so bad

Also, I'm up for a dragon trip whenever. Y'all tell me when and I'm in

Hello All,

A buddy of mine is asking me where the picture below of the waterfall was taken. I have NO clue since I was just following everyone.

Does anyone know? I can't make out the sign. Thanks

10658630_10152910951795116_2922228264676701992_o.jpg

Hello All,

A buddy of mine is asking me where the picture below of the waterfall was taken. I have NO clue since I was just following everyone.

Does anyone know? I can't make out the sign. Thanks
That big walking sign? That says Sriracha. ;)

Back