Frankenstein turbo build

Pat Mills

Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Does anybody know if the fullrace intercooler kit will work on a prl motorsports turbo kit? Would appreciate insight from the vendors if possible.

Highly doubt anyone is running this given how few people even have the whole Full-Race kit. Not to mention that is the area of the kit that could use some tweaks in fitment to compete better with PRL's (their Garrett core is also very nice).

To answer the question though, you shouldn't have any issues with fitment given that the piping is going to the same places in both kits. Just make sure you have the proper silicone fitting for the IM you are running (stock or RBC/RRC).

However, you will have an issue with the fact that there is no BOV/BPV flange on Full-Race's charge piping kit due to EFR turbos having a BPV on the compressor housing. So if you are running a turbo setup that needs one, keep that in mind.

You getting this much cheaper than PRL's? Otherwise I wouldn't bother.

Reactions: Nix
Haha. I got you little buddy. By spring you'll be the slowest 9th in chicago area.

We'll see. All those guys saying that they're going go turbo in the spring probably won't. And I'll still be faster than Rash

We'll see. All those guys saying that they're going go turbo in the spring probably won't. And I'll still be faster than Rash
Why .. What do you have?? Prl kit?? Which size turbo?? We probAbly have the same kit.. What are u pushing send me the link!!!

2 fastest 9th gens in the Chicagoland area. Lmao. Looks like you're the slowest @323

Attachments

• 20150509_211738.jpg
    20150509_211738.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
tumblr_inline_nji9i0rr901rbra2d.gif

Did you sent this kit to someone??
Screenshot_2015-06-13-18-30-21.png

Back