My 15' Si Coupe Build

moorelow

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hey everyone, Names Alberto. I just purchased my si on Christmas eve and I'm super happy with this car, I have had so much fun driving it so far. It doesn't matter what car I get I have to mod it haha. I purchased two Hid kits one 8k kit for my headlights and one 3k kit for my fogs. If you look at the headlight it says "H11" so for feature reference for anyone that's the kit you will go with for a 2014-2015 civic si coupe. I changed my DRL's to some xenon white led bulbs with high beams. Your DRL indiactor will come on in your car. To bypass this you want to purchase load resistors to use with your DRL led bulbs. I also upgraded to xenon white rear signals bulbs, you also should run load resistors as well for these so you don't get hyper flash ! Do it the right way lol. I upgraded my interior dome lights to xenon white led bulbs as well ! And my reverse lights are also xenon white led. I'll upload the rest of the pictures tomorrow. So far that's what I have done to my car. Much much more to come ! You can follow me on Instagram @moorelow

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg These are the running led lights in the daytime I'll post them at night tonight. The image with the bulb packages are in this order. The first ones are the day time running lights I'm using. There led and they have high beam options as well. I'll post them so you can see them at night. The second package is the the liscense plate bulb (I'll post tonight how it looks). The third packaging is the reverse led tailights I'll post those also tonight lol. And the last packaging is he interior bulbs so you guys can use all these as a reference if yor buying led bulbs.

You're not wasting time. Lol

Welcome to the forum

Just got the car hand wash for the first time, expensive soap and expensive wax is all I want done on this new car haha. When I drove home I use Meguiars Glaze and Wax. It helps water bead off the paint. Just apply some on a microfiber and rub it on until it looks hazy then use a clean microfiber to buff it out completely. Looks great. image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg So I wanted to throw some music in my car on Saturday so me and my friend thought of some cool ideas and put it all together ! I went out and bought two 12" PRV audio MR speakers and PRV tweeters as well. The audio shop had the box already done so all we had to do was wiring everything up. I also bought a Clarion EQ, this is so I can adjust everything bass, volume, frequencys etc. So nothing on my factory navi or harness is being touched. a Clarion crossover to filter all the lines for what in about to run. I purchased two taramps one for my tweeters and one for bass. And a Rockford amp for the 12" voice speakers. We went out in Home Depot and purchased some 3/4 birch wood and cut it all up so it can fit inside my trunk and bolt it up against some metal brackets that are exposed inside the trunk. We threw all the amps on that board cut and drilled so all the wires can go through the board for a nice and clean finish. We ran 0 gauge pure copper welding cable for power to the battery and all the RCAs that had to be ran through the panels inside the Si. We did this whole job in about a days worth and the end result was incredible. Everything was done in my friends garage with the right tools. It's better knowing that we built this ourselves rather than some audio shop charging to make it there way.

Went and picked up a K Tuned Textered Derlin Shift Knob. Its Light, And Feels Great Over The Oem Shift Knob. Helped shifting slightly as well, easier and lighter to throw the gears in compared to the oem shift knob. And I don't have to worry about that frozen metal shift knob in the winter here in NYC haha. image.jpg

Back