What kind of things do you want to see made for the civic?

I would love for them to come out with a rear carbon fiber aggressive diffuser for the 13+ sedans.

I'd like to see some different options for front grilles on 2013 SI Sedans. Also some more streamlined side mirror options.

PROJECTOR headlights! LED headlights.

It gets me mad to know lower priced cars have these features for years (projectors).

Louder or more deeper horn.

Factory/Dealer installed Forced Induction. I cant believe i have that option for my 14 TRD tacoma but not the civic also agree that we should be having OEM projection headlights available for the civics

Carbon fiber trim for the door panels around the switches
Factory HID option/upgrade
A wider variety of cheap but quality dress up pieces (less than $50)
Bring back the HFP Red Floor mats
HPD parts available to all or at least through dealer order

^^
I know that someone has cf door panels on their 9th gen.

Only if they used better material

The factory 14' mats don't seem much better. I have just shy of 9k miles on mine and I'm already showing wear on the mat by the clutch pedal.

I know that someone has cf door panels on their 9th gen.

I believe he made them custom. he could probably make a heap of money from others who would like them.

The factory 14' mats don't seem much better. I have just shy of 9k miles on mine and I'm already showing wear on the mat by the clutch pedal.

Yeah, I noticed how quickly mine were wearing out and just decided to keep my WeatherTech's in year round.

^^
I can track him down for you. He has Bride seats and everything cf custom made inside his car.

Back