Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

I try to wash my everyday, but it doesn't stay clean for too long. BTW to remove dead bug stains from the hood the claybar will get the job done or I need something else?

Put drop in K&N filters in both my Si and my 2010 civic. Also went ahead and installed the led interior lights I got.

Only with tune or exhaust and intake as well? You will feel the difference.:):vtec:

I have ram air intake, throttle body spacer, and catback before KTuner. The number you see is just after tuned.

unnamed.jpg finally got around to putting on my sti s204 lip and funny enough now im going with a whole different setup with my si so putting on the lip was worthless

Arizona huh? Lucky you for not having salt all over your car.:(

Arizona huh? Lucky you for not having salt all over your car.:(
As long as you can get used to the 115+ degree days during the summer and all of the stupid political issues (if that sort of thing bothers you), Arizona is a pretty cool place to live.

Plus, I'd rather wear shorts and a t-shirt for a few extra months instead of shoveling snow and cleaning salt off of my car... ;)

Had to replace a low beam bulb. Needless to say in -20 Celsius (-4 Fahrenheit) it's not an easy process especially with the plastic clips on the pieces that need to come off to get access to the back of the light. The Honda engineers clearly live somewhere warm.

Hit this...

ba7b839a0aa585f8c6b2ef3a18f8c3b5.jpg

Which lead to this...

1bb074f123d3407cb3f0bc71adbda21f.jpg

and a busted right front crash sensor. So I ordered the sensor and figured while I was at it I might as well order the 06-07 WRX STI CS2 front lip (gotta remove the front bumper anyways for the sensor replacement so 2 birds with 1 stone). And since I neglected my baby with the earlier incident I went ahead and ordered Tein S.Tech lowering springs. SPC camber arms will be ordered this weekend!

AAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDD SPC rear camber kit bought! Fingers crossed.....I should be able to install everything next weekend...

Back