freddi's build thread!! finally lol.

I was in Georgia for the weekend. Saw an 12 asm si in Virginia had a lil fun on the 95. Then saw a 12 cbp si in Taco Bell in South Carolina. Then on the way home I saw a 13 rr Si in Georgia or South Carolina I can't remember. Sooo much driving.

Sooooo.... it's not too far for you to think about coming to the Dragon meet then is it? Hahahah

3uzurety.jpg

Reactions: Nix
Where hip hop lives? What's angie martinez up to these days? I wanted to take her on a date so bad.

Where hip hop lives? What's angie martinez up to these days? I wanted to take her on a date so bad.
Lol I don't even know I don't really listen to her to be honest. I heard she might be going to power 105.1 tho

I thought Angie Martinez was gone years ago.

Hi everyone. Happy new year. So I'm just dropping in to say I'm still alive and so is black Siri. Really hoping to get into mods this year. Having trouble finding red H's on eBay so might have to go with grfxp set. Almost at 20000 miles on her

Miss u guys. It's been a long semester but only have one left. If I get a good job I will def make it to the dragon cuz no more pesky school lol.

Reactions: Nix
Back