Wheel Suggestions?

Imhotep

San Diego, California
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
Coupe
I'm thinking about getting some new wheels for my Si Coupe. What are some general suggestions? I'm also not trying to spend insane amounts of money on wheels either.

Reactions: Nix
What wheel size do you have in mind? 17? 18? 19? 20? 21?

I'm getting the same wheels in spring. They are 17 inch HFP

rearview2-jpg.42251

Also how much are you willing to spend? Do you want to use your the same tires that you have now or you plan on getting new rubber?

Reactions: Nix
Great questions. Yes, give us a little direction and Im sure people will have some suggestions for you.

What's your budget mostly? $1k? $2k? Does the cost include new tires as well? Or do you have separate budget for new tires?

Sorry guys. I think 17 is a good size. I don't like big wheels. I don't mind using the same tires but I'm not opposed to wider wheels as long as they fit. I do not want to stance the car. I have to get up a few steep driveways including my own when I get home. As low as yours is, maybe a tad bit higher. Right at the tire.

Also, I think $1,500 is my max with wheels and tires. Maybe 2k if I get a good deal.

when you say, you dont wanna "stance" the car.. does that mean your opposed to lowering your car at all?

With staggered wheels you need to be really low with mild camber, stretched tires to make your car look good and low profile tires as well. Not worth it all the hassle IMO. Those ESR wheels are $700 brand new shipped pretty sure they are reps. I would avoid fake wheels. If your max budget is $1500 then you should be looming at Enkei or OZ wheels. You can get a nice set for $1000 and spend $500 on tires.

I think the rpf1 enkei wheels fit that budget. Enkei is a good quality brand and most enkei look pretty good as well

Back