The Dark Knight Rises (Build Thread)

customade93

United States, Rhode Island
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan, FB6
I lost my 13 SOP Sedan and had to get a new one.

Here is the link to my first build thread: http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/customade93s-13-sop-si-sedan.7546/

I purchased a 2015 Crystal Black Pearl Si Sedan and will be piecing it together with all of my aftermarket parts from the first one.

Here is the list of mods done to the car.

Exterior Mods:
  • Type A Style Front lip
  • Plasti Dipped Front U black
  • Plasti Dipped Front Fogs Red
  • Plasti Dipped Trunk Trim
  • 6K low beam HIDs
  • 6K Fog lights
  • OEM Splash Guards
  • OEM Door Visors
  • Removed Front Plate
  • Yospeed Licence Plate Frame (Civic Engraving)
  • LED licence Plate Lights
  • Civic Badge Removal
  • JDM badges front and rear
Interior Mods:
  • Weather Tech Floor Mats
  • LED Map Lights
  • LED Dome Lights
  • Flossy Red Griptape Shift Knob With Si Engraving
  • Yospeed Black Door Sills With Si Engraving
  • OEM interior illumination (Red)
Engine Bay Mods:
  • Yospeed Battery Tie Down
Wheel Setup:
  • Winter Setup
  1. OEM Wheels With Continental All Season
  • Summer Setup
  1. TSW Nurburgring In Bronze, 17"
  2. Dunlop Direzza ZII Summer Tires
Suspension:
  • Eibach Springs 1.5 inch drop

this is the day it first came in.
20150121_072027.jpg

20150124_102448.jpg

OEM Door Visors
20150123_162004.jpg

Last edited:
Well yeah Id be up for a trade, mine have pretty nice new tires on them, finally got rid of those horrible michelines that the '13s came with.....ugh I love that orange!

Honestly if I could do it all over again I would probably choose white or blue Si. Orange is a cop magnet and easy to spot on the highway. I plan on getting HFP wheels in spring so if you still interested in switching wheels let me know.:wink1:

Honestly if I could do it all over again I would probably choose white or blue Si. Orange is a cop magnet and easy to spot on the highway. I plan on getting HFP wheels in spring so if you still interested in switching wheels let me know.:wink1:

Yeah white is what I wish the dealer would have had when I got mine....anyways yeah id be interested, just message me when your ready and maybe we can make a deal happen man

Yeah white is what I wish the dealer would have had when I got mine....anyways yeah id be interested, just message me when your ready and maybe we can make a deal happen man

Sure I will. I guess we will have to ship each other wheels since you live 12 hours away from me.:think:

Crap I meant the door visors smh ! Sorry..... well plus i just notice your list smh. Anyhow hows the wind noise with them ?

Last edited:
Back