JasonAndre's 2014 Taffeta White Si Sedan w/Navigation

They look good and im sure made of high quality versus regular vinyl.
It's made by 3M and it's pretty thick. The good stuff. Comes with an applicator and spray bottle, so it's not entirely overpriced.
I would have posted a DIY, but it's pretty self-explanatory...plus the pictures don't come out well on a white car. Can barely see it, which I guess is the whole point.
Peace of mind is what I was going for since I already dropped $500 on the ceramic paint coating.

Looks good. I'd wrap the whole car in the 3M plastic if I could. The stuff I have on the hood works great.

I may get that mirror. Does the DIY that you did for your '12 still apply? I'm guessing it's the same.

Looks good. I'd wrap the whole car in the 3M plastic if I could. The stuff I have on the hood works great.

I may get that mirror. Does the DIY that you did for your '12 still apply? I'm guessing it's the same.
Yeah, it does. Exact same process, although I'm going to update it with new pictures.

@jasonandre I'd love to see some more shots and hear what you think of the red ambient lights including how easy the install went. Where does the switch go? How does it look in the dark? Thanks!
New DIY is coming, stay tuned.
There is no switch for the 2013-2014. Instead, it only comes on when the lights are on :|

Congrats! Nice color too!!!

I take it that the red seats are a 2014 change? Also the red stitching the the steering wheels?

Congrats! Nice color too!!!

I take it that the red seats are a 2014 change? Also the red stitching the the steering wheels?
Nomar! The red seats are new to 2014, but the red steering wheel stitching has been since 2012.
I love the color and the new "toys". Finally a great successor to the 2006.

I haven't felt like really driving a car since my 2006 Si...until I bought this new one. I really love everything about it.
When I'm driving at least 70mph in 6th gear, the car is practically silent. All I hear are the tires on the road.

How's the adjustment to the new stereo coming along?

How's the adjustment to the new stereo coming along?
I retracted my original statement. It's actually more responsive than the previous model, you just have to be very precise when you select the menu options.
There's certainly plenty of room for it to improve though.

Have you installed any Honda add-ons like you had on your previous 9th gen?

Back