Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Quite a few users in this thread said they own the note 2. I don't see a single reply for the note 3.

I am awaiting details on this one:

Galaxy-S6-t-mobile-image-cropped.jpg

I've been thinking about upgrading. The sprint $50 unlimited deal is pretty good.

I've been thinking about upgrading. The sprint $50 unlimited deal is pretty good.

Yeah, thats like the best bang for your buck plan i think ever. If sprint had service here, I would do that too, its cheaper than what I pay now

My wife has it here. Doesn't seem to be too many issues. It definitely sucked where we used to live.

I've had T-Mobile before and my phone was useless no service in my area at all. Now I pay $100 for At&t, but I only have 2gb data. :(

I've had T-Mobile before and my phone was useless no service in my area at all. Now I pay $100 for At&t, but I only have 2gb data. :(

I feel like AT&T around where I live is like that cable company from that one South Park episode....

I've been looking at the OnePlus One (just YouTube reviews) and I like the phone but it won't work on Verizon :(

My buddy has it on another network (T-Mobile?) and he likes it alot.

Yeah I searched. Just wanted to see if others (new members/people haven't posted in here) have one. :)

What is it?

S6 edge has no removable battery and no SD card slot. 32/64/128 GB variants with prices starting expected to be starting around $750-$800. WAY to much for a phone in addition to getting raped for each jump in storage capacity.

S6 edge has no removable battery and no SD card slot. 32/64/128 GB variants with prices starting expected to be starting around $750-$800. WAY to much for a phone in addition to getting raped for each jump in storage capacity.

Yup saw that. Samsung is trying to be like Apple... :/

Back