JasonAndre's 2014 Taffeta White Si Sedan w/Navigation

Have you installed any Honda add-ons like you had on your previous 9th gen?
If you mean non-US OEM accessories, I haven't. There's a lot I haven't done to this car, one of which is obviously driving it.
Honestly, I'm probably going to part ways with her. Three months after replacing the battery, I'm now having to jump it again everywhere I go. I just don't drive her like she deserves.

And that makes me sad, honestly :(

If you mean non-US OEM accessories, I haven't. There's a lot I haven't done to this car, one of which is obviously driving it.
Honestly, I'm probably going to part ways with her. Three months after replacing the battery, I'm now having to jump it again everywhere I go. I just don't drive her like she deserves.

And that makes me sad, honestly :(
I mean OEM honda accessories like you did on the last one. Does it happen to see any sun, or is it in a garage/underground parking? A cheap solar charging setup could work to keep it going?

I'm at two weeks of ownership and have half the mileage of yours. Would be a total different story if I didn't need it for a daily commute.

Come September, I have to start paying $100 a month just to park her in my garage. Putting aside the fact that I still can't keep the battery charged long enough to not have to jump it every single time I want to go somewhere, I feel like I'm either trying to maintain a museum piece or just being completely stupid keeping her and paying all this money.

It's depressing no matter how I look at it.

Wait... in 10 months you've only driven it 799 miles?! :omg:

What do you drive normally? Why make payments on it if you don't drive it much/at all?

In 10 months you've driven 799 miles which equals 2.625111706881144 miles/day :(

Between the cost of the car, insurance & the garage fees....it begs the question if it's worth keeping a depreciating asset that isn't really being used? That's the depressing thing to me.

Come September, I have to start paying $100 a month just to park her in my garage. Putting aside the fact that I still can't keep the battery charged long enough to not have to jump it every single time I want to go somewhere, I feel like I'm either trying to maintain a museum piece or just being completely stupid keeping her and paying all this money.

It's depressing no matter how I look at it.
That sucks.....why do you have to start paying for the garage?

Back