Wheels from another car

Aawsker

Puerto Rico
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
coupe
I own a civic coupe LX and it currently has wheel covers. My brother owns an frs and told me he's changing his wheels, and told me that I could take them. I don't know if this is a good idea so I'm asking for advice. What do you guys think? These are the wheels, i’m sure everyone's familiar with.

2vkgv3n.jpg

Last edited:
They won't fit sadly. The bolt pattern on the Honda Civics is 5x114.3mm. The FRS has a bolt pattern of 5x100.

Oh, an unnecessary post :sadface: I'm a newbie. I was hoping I could just fit them in since I won't be able to buy myself some wheels for a while.

Last edited:
Not unnecessary. It saves you time from trying to make the FRS wheels fit. Lol.

Cheaper than getting a new set of wheels :) I'll look for info. Though, I'm not sure what will I do with the scion logo on the wheels. =/

Last edited:
Those stock FRS wheels are a 48mm offset, then throwing a 25mm adapter, it will put the "wheel offset" at 23. Pretty sure that would be too wide and the wheel would be past the fender by a good bit.

I would wait to buy wheels......

Those stock FRS wheels are a 48mm offset, then throwing a 25mm adapter, it will put the "wheel offset" at 23. Pretty sure that would be too wide and the wheel would be past the fender by a good bit.

I would wait to buy wheels......
do you know if they're 7" wide off hand?

Bought OEM EXL wheels. Car looks amazing.
Thanks for helping me out though:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Back