17x9 +35 Tire options

But how low are you compared to factory height? Are you really low is that why you had to tuck you're wheels? 245/40 on a 17x9 +22 shouldnt have a problem when lowering it 2 inches all around from factory height. Or am I wrong?

In my opinion Jdmtrans you are too low in the rear that's why you had to run such a negative camber right? Front looks okay. If you raise the back a little you should be able to adjust preload and get a little more positive camber back.. Unless I'm wrong. I'm just going off of what I know.

It's not my car. I'm just copying his info. Look through his build. He puts the wheels on around page 17. His pic before lowering and adding more camber.

image.jpg

So if I understand this correctly 17x9 +22 I can run in the front and have clearance all day and can run a -2.0 camber let's say at lowering her 2½ inches all around I'll be fine. But the rear offset of +22 I can't lower it more then 2½ cuz I'll rub and the only way to fix that is to give it lots of negative camber?

still looks to have a gap between the tire/fender as far as drop goes. +35 offset .... 245/40 tire -
I am an RPF1 whore, had them on my SI. I hope your fitment is much easier than the massive issues I had. I had 17x9 +35 with 245/40 Star Specs. Got sick of running -2.5 camber and still having occasional rubbing, so I sold them. Here was mine:

DSC_0143.jpg

How much fender work. Just a fender roll or did u have to get them pulled also? I'm running H&R springs and was planning on getting varrstoen 17x9 +30.
Just a roll in the rears, depending on what tires you get you'll rub, I'm running 235/45 and my it rubs slightly on hard bumps to the rear.

Back