question for skunk2 owners

cdistefano27

Is there any way at all to keep this exhaust at a low tone or is this thing just a blast pipe all the time? I know that it is a very audible exhaust and I love that. But I just don't want to wake up my neighbors when come home if I keep the rpms below 3k. For those skunk2 owners, I would like to hear some input on this please.

Rpm was never above 3000! Just driving west end of Toronto. First one I was making a left hand turn at casual speed. And the second was under a bridge driving around 50km/h. So ridiculous

I have the skunk 2 exhaust an I always drive with the silencer on. It gets alittle ridiculous without a silencer. It makes me feel guilty for doing the most normal things, like starting from a hill or downshifting to pass someone. Everyone freaks out and swerves away because of the sudden instant loud noise that made them crap their panties.
Oh well:driving:

I love mine! No silencer. LAF! Very loud and helps with the throttle response immensely. Other than the silencer, not much else you can do. It also depends on how you drive it. I drive mine like a grandma later at night and keep the rpms low which keeps the noise down drastically.

Unfortunately, you are s*** out of luck boss. I have the megapower 76mm exhaust and it is LOUD. Silencer is our only choice. Good luck.

Back