Finally ordering the Ct Supercharger!

do et do et do et....once you go boost bro you wont ever want to be N/A ....lol . its work but well worth it ..

I've had two boosted cars before and now I'm in NA car pretty much bone stock. It's fun to have plenty of horsepower, but it gets old really fast.;)

I've had two boosted cars before and now I'm in NA car pretty much bone stock. It's fun to have plenty of horsepower, but it gets old really fast.;)
might get old to you lol....but i love it..the fact that my civic will be competing in the street car takeover just makes it soo much more interesting

and hes giving it to you in paymnts?! thats amazing!

Yessir! Obviously with proper notarization and terms. But yeah, and it is an AP1 with upgraded AP2 retainers in the top, full invidia true dual exhaust and about 8k worth of other goodies. should happen by the end of this month!

Yessir! Obviously with proper notarization and terms. But yeah, and it is an AP1 with upgraded AP2 retainers in the top, full invidia true dual exhaust and about 8k worth of other goodies. should happen by the end of this month!
wow ...you want to trade that s2k for my si LOL.........

im serious ;)

Back