Finally ordering the Ct Supercharger!

to each their own......from what ive seen these cars turbo'd will put a spanking on the ones running a blower.
I agree but I'd like to stay away from having to pay 2k for new forged gear sets. Its a daily for me. Thats all its ever been. If I wanted a racecar it wouldnt be a civic

I agree but I'd like to stay away from having to pay 2k for new forged gear sets. Its a daily for me. Thats all its ever been. If I wanted a racecar it wouldnt be a civic
true, in that case i can understand your choice! turbo is deff not the way to go for a daily driver in my opinion

So y'all daily on 12psi? That sounds like a lot for a daily. But my last turbo daily setup was 8lbs on a B20 integra, so I guess it could vary by motor

So y'all daily on 12psi? That sounds like a lot for a daily. But my last turbo daily setup was 8lbs on a B20 integra, so I guess it could vary by motor
its different for blowers...with a supercharger your running constant boost like per say you swap t a 2.95 pulley on the blower and it bumps you up to 11 psi (just an example) you will be constantly running 11psi all the time...as per a turbo im running 7.5psi in wastegate but when i want to play with the big boys ill bump it up to 12 psi and after the fun turn it off and go back to 7.5 psi

its different for blowers...with a supercharger your running constant boost like per say you swap t a 2.95 pulley on the blower and it bumps you up to 11 psi (just an example) you will be constantly running 11psi all the time...as per a turbo im running 7.5psi in wastegate but when i want to play with the big boys ill bump it up to 12 psi and after the fun turn it off and go back to 7.5 psi

Ohh I didnt know he was tlaking about a blower. A lot different for sure....but yeah running around 8 is the best daily turbo amount imo

might get old to you lol....but i love it..the fact that my civic will be competing in the street car takeover just makes it soo much more interesting

I love speed, but making 200HP car go fast is $$$$$$$$$$. BTW I have a video of 1 liter bike spanking your dream car GTR.:box: Will post the link later tonight:hiding:

thats what im planning to do. i plan on running 12psi for daily. i live in toronto canada.. People are telling i'm going to blow the my engine because the motor is stock

Boost is boost. If you're running 12 psi turbo or SC you're running 12 psi. Just like when turbos aren't spooling they aren't making any boost, superchargers don't make boost just cruising either. From what I've read and seen on here and other places I'd venture to say it will take more than 12 psi to do any damage.

picked up my clutch/flywheel, hondata, fuel pump, and injectors today. only 1/3 .Still waiting on merc racing and ct engineering

thats what im planning to do. i plan on running 12psi for daily. i live in toronto canada.. People are telling i'm going to blow the my engine because the motor is stock
Where do you live in Toronto @boost123? Are you on GTA9s on FB?
Don't listen to those "people". They don't know what they are talking about. These motors can handle lots of power with stock internals.

Oh I have had boost before, but im sold on this s2k I am getting from a friend

trading him the si?

Keeping the SI as a daily, and paying him in chunks over the next year, but he's a very close friend. So that is the only reason he is even selling it, it is his prized posession haha

and hes giving it to you in paymnts?! thats amazing!

Yessir! Obviously with proper notarization and terms. But yeah, and it is an AP1 with upgraded AP2 retainers in the top, full invidia true dual exhaust and about 8k worth of other goodies. should happen by the end of this month!

wow ...you want to trade that s2k for my si LOL.........
im serious ;)

haha part of the deal is if I want to get rid of it, I have to give him the option to buy it back lol

:hijacked:

Back