Finally ordering the Ct Supercharger!

I am sorrry to say that I gave up on ct engineering kit. They told me 3 weeks ago that my kit would be shipped last week. I was was patiently waiting. Last week comes, no emails or nothing. I send them an email this week saying I'm not happy with they're customer service blah blah. They finally replied saying that he had forgot the manifolds in my package and told he they don't have anymore left for me so that means I would have wait again Until God knows when.

I've decided to sell my merc racing parts.
ct engineering, 2.95 blower pulley, j37, zdx throttle body.

I am sorrry to say that I gave up on ct engineering kit. They told me 3 weeks ago that my kit would be shipped last week. I was was patiently waiting. Last week comes, no emails or nothing. I send them an email this week saying I'm not happy with they're customer service blah blah. They finally replied saying that he had forgot the manifolds in my package and told he they don't have anymore left for me so that means I would have wait again Until God knows when.

I've decided to sell my merc racing parts.
ct engineering, 2.95 blower pulley, j37, zdx throttle body.
What about a plan B?
Kraftwerks?

tumblr_m17rj7lpSY1r5ermbo1_500.jpg

My ct sc seems to have had a snout bearing failure. I emailed last weekend and never heard back... I'm overdriving with a 2.95" pulley, so I decided to just order some ceramic bearings and fix it myself rather than calling. It is frustrating though that they didn't even reply to my inquiry...

My ct sc seems to have had a snout bearing failure. I emailed last weekend and never heard back... I'm overdriving with a 2.95" pulley, so I decided to just order some ceramic bearings and fix it myself rather than calling. It is frustrating though that they didn't even reply to my inquiry...
Interested in the outcome. Please tag me if you end up with a thread on this.

That's unfortunate @dath1974
It sounds like CT needs to tune up their customer service.
They will quickly get a bad reputation and people will stop buying their product if they treat their customers poorly.

they have the worst customer service ever!

That's partly the reason I placed my order through procivic for the CT kit. They were the ones dealing with CT-e and then communicated with me every step of the way.
I'm interested to know what comes of that bearing issue too @dath1974

I had a good experience with them regarding parts. I ordered my kit through Vit and ended up not getting a manifold gasket. I had dropped one of the screws for the fuel rail cover and asked if they had any for sale. Nate replied and sent me everything within 5 days at no cost.

Last edited:
Back