Best Springs

bram24681012

Hey guys,

I can't afford coils! And I'm tired of driving my monster truck. I have a 2012 si and I want a decent drop, 2 inches? Its a daily driver and I'm looking for handling as well. Oh and I also live in Toronto where it can get super cold, not sure if any have been known to seize up in the cold. Ive looked at H&R and Skunk2

Thanks!

Eibach or H&R springs and SPC camber kit. /thread

Thanks guys, and any thoughts on the D2 springs? I've seen a few people that are pretty happy with them

I stayed away from them because they are cheaper springs. Which may mean they won't last. And a 2 inch drop imo is just too much for our stock struts and I didn't want to run a camber kit in the rear.

And a 2 inch drop imo is just too much for our stock struts

That is why I got some of these:

2015-04-21-16-48-34-jpg.46727

I will eventually get either koni struts or coilovers. Just didn't want to have to worry about it for a little while.

I was going to wait as well, but I have a popping or clunking sound to investigate. Since I will need to tear everything apart and have to get an alignment afterwards, I figured I may as well do them now.

I think I'm gonna go with eibach sportlines. And eventually SPC camber kit with koni struts ;)

Where are you located? I have used Eibach Sportlines that I had on my car last year for about two weeks. I will take some pictures tomorrow if you are interested.

Lol I wish I knew guys like you, don't know much other 9th gen guys around here. I'll join the group for sure. And $293 :'(

Lol I wish I knew guys like you, don't know much other 9th gen guys around here. I'll join the group for sure. And $293 :'(
jesus christ. thats highway robbery. we even have local sponsors through the group like jdmaddiction and garage16

What do you think will be best on my 2014 civic ex with 16 inch Enkei edr9 rims....Im choosing between the pro kit and the sportline...I dont want to get to low coz the road here is bad.....Im thinking about 1.5 inch drop in front and 1 inch rear...........And stock civic ex is a little bit higher than a stock si....

I've been sitting on my brand new sportlines for a while and I haven't installed them yet. I want some of these Koni shocks where a decent place I can get them and whats the part number i have the 2014 Honda Civic SI Coupe.

Back