Pro Design Projector Headlights with 8000k HID Low Beam
Headlight LED bars on with parking lights and flash when signaling
Projector CREE Switchback front turn signals
CREE LED Brake, Fog and reverse bulbs
CREE LED red rear turn signals
LED license plate light
VHT Nightshades Tinted Tail Lights
Carbon fiber Si emblem overlays
STI CS2 Front Lip (Carbon fiber wrapped)
HFP Side Skirts

Interior
Blue door compartment, speaker and footwell lighting
LED Map, Dome and trunk lights
JL Audio 6.5" C2 Component speakers (Front)
JL Audio 6.5" C2 Coaxial speakers (Rear)
JL Audio 10W3v3 subwoofer in custom fiberglass enclosure
JL Audio XD1000/5 amplifier
JL Audio HD-RLC Amp control knob
GT Mat Ultra sound deadening rear deck, trunk and trunk lid
Weather Tech Digital fit floor liners
Blox 490 Torch Blue Spherical weighted shift knob (Ordered)

Under the hood
Clutch Delay Valve delete
Carbon fiber wrapped fuse box cover
Blue "Mugen" oil cap
Pearl Blue Air intake, ECU and windshield washer fluid covers

Suspension
Buddy Club N+ Coilovers
Buddy Club P1 Rear camber arms
Summer setup - Konig Illusion Blue 17x7 wheels with stock tires
Winter setup - Toyo Gerit KX 215/45/R17 winter tires on stock rims
Muteki SR35 blue lug and lock nuts (Ordered)

================
Thanks to @PRO Civic for sponsoring this month!
9thCivic_ROTM_1.jpg

Winner gets their choice of:
NRG Fender Washers (http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_95/product-2203/index.html)

PRO Design Tow Hook (http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-71_101/product-1156/index.html)

NRG Customizable Shift Knob (http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-73_105/product-2210/index.html)

Skunk2 Billet Shift Knob (http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-73_105/product-331/index.html)

PRO Design CF License Plate Frame (http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-71_101/product-2007/index.html)

2x JDM Hamp Oil Filter (http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_95/product-954/index.html)

Skunk2 Drain Plug Set (http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_95/product-1071/index.html)

About time! You've deserved it for the stereo alone.
Thanks! I feel like stereos can be one of the least appreciated parts of a build. At least compared to boosting or complete engine build ect. But in the premium audio 9ths, audio upgrades make an unbelievable difference. Even though it means I'll probably have mild tinnitus by the time I'm 30 hahaha. Plus I mostly drive highway and there's nothing better than a good playlist and crisp Audio for a 5 hour drive

Thanks! I feel like stereos can be one of the least appreciated parts of a build. At least compared to boosting or complete engine build ect. But in the premium audio 9ths, audio upgrades make an unbelievable difference. Even though it means I'll probably have mild tinnitus by the time I'm 30 hahaha. Plus I mostly drive highway and there's nothing better than a good playlist and crisp Audio for a 5 hour drive

So i'm thinking about doing something similar to yours but without the $800 amp. What's the minimum budget for a smaller system, like 600 watts? Can I be out the door for $1,000 - $1,200?

Yours looks like two grand. Geez... and how much did that custom sub enclosure set you back?

So i'm thinking about doing something similar to yours but without the $800 amp. What's the minimum budget for a smaller system, like 600 watts? Can I be out the door for $1,000 - $1,200?

Yours looks like two grand. Geez... and how much did that custom sub enclosure set you back?
Well my amp is 75-100W x 4 to the doors and 600W to the Sub. I got pretty good deals on all my speakers, sub and amp so that helped the cost a bit. There just wasn't much options to replace the factory amp without getting a new head unit or clean sweep style setup since it would cost the same or more than an amp. JL has an amp that is a step below the one i have. only difference is 300W to the sub instead of 600W. Probably a couple hundred dollars cheaper i think. Cost depends what you're planning on replacing. You might be able to get away around $1,200. If you're interested, PM me and I can give you some info about where I got everything and might be able to look up my costs on the different parts. I installed everything myself (along with everything else modded on my car) which reduces cost, though the main reason is because I enjoy working on and learning about my car. I think that most everybody on this forums feels that way too. As for the sub enclosure, I built it myself. Total cost probably close to $125 I think. Would be cheaper, easier and far less time consuming if you're going to wrap it in carpet vs painting. I might end up building another one if I decide to go with a bigger or more powerful sub, although I'm quite happy with what I have now.

Well my amp is 75-100W x 4 to the doors and 600W to the Sub. I got pretty good deals on all my speakers, sub and amp so that helped the cost a bit. There just wasn't much options to replace the factory amp without getting a new head unit or clean sweep style setup since it would cost the same or more than an amp. JL has an amp that is a step below the one i have. only difference is 300W to the sub instead of 600W. Probably a couple hundred dollars cheaper i think. Cost depends what you're planning on replacing. You might be able to get away around $1,200. If you're interested, PM me and I can give you some info about where I got everything and might be able to look up my costs on the different parts. I installed everything myself (along with everything else modded on my car) which reduces cost, though the main reason is because I enjoy working on and learning about my car. I think that most everybody on this forums feels that way too. As for the sub enclosure, I built it myself. Total cost probably close to $125 I think. Would be cheaper, easier and far less time consuming if you're going to wrap it in carpet vs painting. I might end up building another one if I decide to go with a bigger or more powerful sub, although I'm quite happy with what I have now.
Anyway, the more budget conscious may wonder if simply replacing the OEM sub (but without a special enclosure) would still provide a meaningful upgrade. I suspect, as a purist, you would recommend an enclosure. I sure would.
But can the OEM sub be swapped out... or is that just a joke?

Will PM for other details.... thx.

P.S. This post written while listening to Black Sabbath: Lord of this World
(am i old or what?)

Anyway, the more budget conscious may wonder if simply replacing the OEM sub (but without a special enclosure) would still provide a meaningful upgrade. I suspect, as a purist, you would recommend an enclosure. I sure would.
But can the OEM sub be swapped out... or is that just a joke?

Will PM for other details.... thx.

P.S. This post written while listening to Black Sabbath: Lord of this World
(am i old or what?)
Well the hidden cost on my sub was time. It took close to 48 hours to finish if I had to guess. 75 % probably being sanding to get the finish smooth and perfect. Probably would've been faster if I had a power sander lol.

You can replace the factory sub with another 8" sub in the factory housing but I do not recommend it. The issue being it's free air. You won't get performance that way and it won't make much of a difference. If you were to put an 8" in a box it would sound way better. And a 10" better still imo. 12" can be a bit much for me sometimes

Whooooooooooooooa.... double trouble.
No, wait... that ain't double. What am i seeing here!

Back